Decoration Placements on Large Hooks and Next to Walls

iamjanan

I'm sure these has been raised before, but it needs to be reinforced.

There are so many decoration items that require large hooks, but which should rightly be placed against walls. Computer banks are the obvious ones. Unfortunately, large hooks are never next to walls, and even if they were, you cannot place objects near the edge of the hook.

Please make these types of large items able to use medium or medium narrow hooks so we can place them properly.

Also, Please expand the place-able area in large hooks , so that items can be positioned closer to the edge. You could extend the X and Y slider ranges to 30. It would allow large items to be placed back-to-back, and just generally make large hooks more useful.

Thank You

I want to second this!

It is so frustrating... I have to completely give up a theme/decoration because of this issue. Especially when placing something like the copero bar and other massive items. You can only move them like 3 feet in any direction and they look rediculous floating in the middle of the room/area.

If we could place them against the wall, it would be perfect! Instead, I have to scrap an entire concept.

I, too, prefer to put computers and such against walls.

It's inconsistent, because Computer Station (Emergency) requires a Large Floor hook, while Computer Station (Planetary) and Computer Station (Starship) fit in Large or Medium Floor hooks.

Log into PTS, check out the new Alderaan stronghold, and post suggestions about which Large hooks need to be moved closer to a wall. Maybe the latest stronghold will be better.