Server problems

Helligehense

Seems to be at it's worse now, started an ops group for Toborro's courtyard, took 3-4 mins just to load the place up and all of us were disconnected at the same time. Couldn't load it up again and I can't get on any of my characters on either faction :(

I do believe there are server problems, heard in general chat on the fleet from several people as well.

This is actually getting annoying, still cant login to the server and when you check server status it says its "up and running" - I think its really bad service from Bioware/EA that they just keep their "mouth shut" - its not hard to shut the server down, fix the problem and tell the people that the server will be down for a few hours, then we would know, what is happening!

This is actually getting annoying, still cant login to the server and when you check server status it says its "up and running" - I think its really bad service from Bioware/EA that they just keep their "mouth shut" - its not hard to shut the server down, fix the problem and tell the people that the server will be down for a few hours, then we would know, what is happening!

I totaly agree.

Same here. It's the server.

As to why - my guess is that EA leased out server maintenance to some crappy EU company like Sony did with Planetside 2 (PS2 EU players know this situation of having terrible server performance compared to NA players very well)

Can't Login to Progenitor as it just throws me back to character selection screen :/ With both Empire and Rep chars that i have. Then tried to login to TOFN server and worked. Some adventurer there told that Progenitor has login and lag issues.. I wrote a detailed ticket about it for support & Hopefully Progenitor's probs will be fixed soon.

I did login earlier today,but when used transport to Fleet after clash with Thanathon Sith fella @ Corellia client crashed to loading screen. After that haven't been able to login :/

Tried to login once more and didn't work so going to play Injustice: Gods Among Us with PS3. Bought it in yesterday and haven't tried yet and loved the Demo. So cool combat game with Batman and other heroes =)

Checked dev tracker blog and they said that they are investing Progenitor login issue.

So wanted to do some CGI Dailies and check Oricon place and maybe to try to get Ops team up for Eternity Vault.

Hmm coming to check again after 1hr if login works. New patch inc next week =)

- Terry -

Agree 110% :)

Sad stuff that Bioware don't just shutdown the server and say that we are working on the issue.

They have said about it in Dev Tracker blog though so that's good :)

http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

Wish patience for all and have a nice saturday night :)

- Terry - "Subscriber for a long time and glad to support Sw Mmo / Bioware."

Ok this problem truly started on Tuesday Patch day the server was iffy since that day there has been sporadic server lag and noticeable issue with people not able to play from unable to download to unable to login.

Last night was bad yes but this is mainly due to the amount of numbers on the server causing server stress!

It's a pity this was not noticed on Tuesday like I noticed and had reported, but it was left in this state to continue to affect all our gameplay! We lead busy lives and basically in the time it took for all my Guild to attempt to login last night we had no guild event there was shouting and huge disappointment.

Great Work yet again Bioware/EA please keep this up at digging a grave for the game we love and enjoy!

this is actually getting annoying, still cant login to the server and when you check server status it says its "up and running" - i think its really bad service from bioware/ea that they just keep their "mouth shut" - its not hard to shut the server down, fix the problem and tell the people that the server will be down for a few hours, then we would know, what is happening!

Communication is key to success!

Edited by syneti

Agree 110% :)

Sad stuff that Bioware don't just shutdown the server and say that we are working on the issue.

They have said about it in Dev Tracker blog though so that's good :)

http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

Wish patience for all and have a nice saturday night :)

- Terry - "Subscriber for a long time and glad to support Sw Mmo / Bioware."

This is just amazing You clearly see in the tracker Progenitor has had the same issue earlier in the day? I do know for a fact this has been occurring since Patch Day! We are getting patchwork fixes prone to breaking again and getting worse!

If another server experiences the same thing Bioware/EA you will need to rollback the server immediately! To a point before this first occurred i.e I first noticed it on Tuesday after the patch very negelegible however but it was present, More noticeable on Wednesday when I switched characters and got more and more since this date!

Edited by syneti