Lana romance help.

owenmbalseiro

So i completed nathema conspiracy and was hoping to bend the knee to lana as i had been romancing her since Revan. but the chat option never came up and i was wondering if I had missed something or can do anything to get the desired outcome. Edited by owenmbalseiro

It's hard to say. There have been reports of people losing the "you romanced Lana" status, but:

* Did you get the various Lana flirt options *after* completing KotFE Chapter IX?(0)

* Did you pick option 2 from *that* wheel(1) in the KotFE Chapter IX cantina scene?

* Did you pick [Flirt] at the *second* opportunity in the cantina, and get the popup that you would be starting a romance?

Um. The next one might sound a bit insulting, but I have to ask it because it is important.

* Did you run the full Solo (not Story) Nathema Conspiracy story segment? [sTORY] does not advance the story.(2)

(0) At various points in KotFE Chapters X to XVI, *especially* just before the big fight at the end of KotFE Chapter XVI, and also scattered through KotET Chapters I to IX, and in War on Iokath, and - memorably(3) - in the intro cinematic for the Copero story segment.

(1) It says:

1. I want to speak with one of you.

2. [Flirt] I want to speak with one of you.

(2) I'm not kidding. [sOLO] advances the story, and [sTORY] does not.

(3) [Flirt]:

* Player: That's great! Well done! (paraphrased)

* Lana: You can thank me properly later. (I presume it's an invitation to do the Wild Thing with her.)