Ziost "Monolithic" bug

Adirah

Completed the "Monolithic" quest, killed the monolith and was given the quest rewards, however there was no prompt for the cut-scene with Lana where the fate of Rane Kovach was decided. There was nothing interact-able in the story area, no "use your personal holocom" option and when I left the story area I was unable to return.

The quest is removed from the log as it was "completed", so I can't reset or abandon it.

I stupidly quick traveled to the fleet, where I got the auto-send email from Kovach upon his death, but as the quest wasn't actually completed I cannot proceed with the rest of the Ziost quest chain. The Departure Terminals won't allow me access without the "set of coordinates and access codes".

Suggestions?

Edited by Adirah

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, just had this exact bug happen to me, can't progress, or even return to Ziost.

Really frustrating since I just started the mission today after finally getting past the Rishi class quest bug this morning. I really don't want to wait another week to finish this one since I had all this week to play but wont next week. Moving onto KotFE is not an option as I want to finish the story first.

OK that's a little too strange. Was the bugged Rishi quest you just had the "Darth Vowrawn meets The Wrath"? I ask because I had that bugged for me also and submitted a bug report yesterday.

If you also had that quest bugged I wonder if the two are somehow related.

* on a side note the Darth Vowrawn quest was 'unbugged' this morning and I was able to finish it *

Jumping ahead to KoTFE is not something I want to do either as I've been making videos of this character's progression. Not finishing Ziost would leave a big unhappy gap in the story. :(

Edited by Adirah

No, my quest on Rishi was the Trooper class mission "Eclipse Squad". If your bugged quest was your class mission then we had the same bug. A bunch of people did http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=854271. That was fixed in today's patch.

I don't know if them fixing those missions and this one bugging are linked, but it probably broke with today's patch considering I don't see any other posts about it. There was a bug with this mission (a different bug) some months ago, and it might be semi-related, but it sounds like that had been fixed for a while now.

Edited by Draun

The previous bug with "Monolithic" was fixed, lol had that one on another character, IIRC it allowed multiple people in the same instance so you didn't "own" it and couldn't progress. Sometimes re-logging helped or running in and out of the story area, but that was fixed a while back.

Hopefully they'll get this new bug fixed soon.

I never really tend to post on here and just lurk but i came to see if anyone else was having the same problem. Looks like im not the only one then as i'm having the same problem. It's super annoying as i had the bugged RIshi class quest the previous week also and i don't want to advance onto KotFE untill i finish Zoist. Gonna have to wait another week now minimum untill this is patched :\

yep same thing just happened to me. Really frustrating since I just finished my class story on Rishi this morning and now there's another bug preventing me from progressing on Ziost. Starting to regret re-subbing now >.>

i hear you. i have 4 alts to run ziost. i feel 4 times as frustrated.