If all you do is PvP why are you on a PvE server??

DarthRamette

On my server which is a PvE server there is a Republic guild that constantly do PvP. Very few of them have gone past lvl 35 on thier respective class stories and simply leveled via PvP. If they love PvPing so much why are they on a PvE server. I can not play PvP or my husband and enjoy it due to seeing them always playing as a group in darn near every battleground. I am sick of getting ganked by them when that is all they do. They need to go to a PvP server if they love to PvP so much. It has totally taken the fun out of PvPing for my husband and I.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

On my server which is a PvE server there is a Republic guild that constantly do PvP. Very few of them have gone past lvl 35 on thier respective class stories and simply leveled via PvP. If they love PvPing so much why are they on a PvE server. I can not play PvP or my husband and enjoy it due to seeing them always playing as a group in darn near every battleground. I am sick of getting ganked by them when that is all they do. They need to go to a PvP server if they love to PvP so much. It has totally taken the fun out of PvPing for my husband and I.

Why are YOU complaining about not being able to PVP on a pVE server?

ps: this game has no PVP content, so the whole argument is moot.

Because they are scurred of playing real pvp players.

It has been an extremely long time since I played on a pvp server where ganking while leveling is a serious problem. Plus if these guys only warzone to level why would they not choose a pvp server? It is weird.

Why are YOU complaining about not being able to PVP on a pVE server?

ps: this game has no PVP content, so the whole argument is moot.

No its not, I am not a big PvPer by my husband is now lvl 50 and done his class quest so he is PvPing to get the gear and kill time in between working on an alt.

I'm on a PvP server, but kinda wish I went PvE instead.

World PvP sucks in this game, and people who partake in it suck even more. Not once was I attacked without overwhelming odds. Ever. Never had a player my level roll up, politely wait until I finished killing the mobs, and duke it out with me. Which is a civilized thing to do. It's always some spineless twit jumping you when you already have your hands full with a hard pull.

I'm on a PvP server, but kinda wish I went PvE instead.

World PvP sucks in this game, and people who partake in it suck even more. Not once was I attacked without overwhelming odds. Ever. Never had a player my level roll up, politely wait until I finished killing the mobs, and duke it out with me. Which is a civilized thing to do. It's always some spineless twit jumping you when you already have your hands full with a hard pull.

Yup i agree, PVE > PVP servers. and PVE servers still give you the option to flag up for PVP in open world if you wish.

I saw a video of about 4 or 5 guys ganking on Tat, picking on people 4 lvls below them. why would anyone want this? its not fun.

I guess what irks me the most is if they want to PvP so much then go to a PvP server and pvP to their little heart's content. Not doing anything past lvl 30 or so of your class quest is wrong (imo) as well. I feel they are taking the cowards way out by only PvPing in wzs and not going to a PvP server and doing it out in the open.

I guess what irks me the most is if they want to PvP so much then go to a PvP server and pvP to their little heart's content. Not doing anything past lvl 30 or so of your class quest is wrong (imo) as well. I feel they are taking the cowards way out by only PvPing in wzs and not going to a PvP server and doing it out in the open.

stop "feeling" and start thinking logically

My PVP oriented guild went to PVE server simply because it wasn't interested in meaningless world ganking and smarta**es that usually gather on PVP servers. They expected Illum and warzones to good enough.

I left the server out of boredom at level 20, I didn't like the idea of not being able to kill an opposite faction player on sight.

Though...I'd say their fears were totally unwarranted. Open World PVP in this game is nearly nonexistent and one can breeze through shared planets and contested areas without ever seeing a single enemy soul.

To OP: You are entering a PVP match between two teams. You can't get angry at people, who formed a guild to play the game as it is intended, that is just unreasonable.

First of all: how do YOU know they havent done their class quest and dont pve aswell?

Second: though luck, if their better... their better and thats that...

On my server we usually get steamrolled aswell cause imp side consists of players that either halfhearted pvp or just suck at it. Nothing you or i can do aboout it, apart from rolling the other side.

Alot of pvpers roll on pve servers, theres many reasons for this and im not going to go through them (theres already a thread on this here on the forums, although a bit old).

edit:

To reverse your question; if your on a pve server, why do you PVP? See what i did there? ;)

Edited by Apphael

First of all: how do YOU know they havent done their class quest and dont pve aswell?

Second: though luck, if their better... their better and thats that...

On my server we usually get steamrolled aswell cause imp side consists of players that either halfhearted pvp or just suck at it. Nothing you or i can do aboout it, apart from rolling the other side.

Alot of pvpers roll on pve servers, theres many reasons for this and im not going to go through them (theres already a thread on this here on the forums, although a bit old).

I know from first hand knowledge, a player who was once in the guild quit and rolled Imp. He said that around 30% or so found the PvE part boring as all heck and love to PvP. He wanted to PvE and do class quests and they said that they have become a PvP only guild and the storylines suck and they want nothing to do with them.

I know not everyone will agree with me but this is my opinion and my husband's as well. To the person who called me a Troll, nice way to resort to name calling.

I know from first hand knowledge, a player who was once in the guild quit and rolled Imp. He said that around 30% or so found the PvE part boring as all heck and love to PvP. He wanted to PvE and do class quests and they said that they have become a PvP only guild and the storylines suck and they want nothing to do with them.

I know not everyone will agree with me but this is my opinion and my husband's as well. To the person who called me a Troll, nice way to resort to name calling.

that isn't firsthand knowledge. that's secondhand heresay. are you really this dumb? i hope not.

that isn't firsthand knowledge. that's secondhand heresay. are you really this dumb? i hope not.

This.

And why do you complain? Cause you get steamrolled by a pvp only guild in a wz? WZ being PVP? If you dont like pvp then dont play it, if you suck at it get better and fight back.