Best Force Feats

I thought it was Luke that did that. Or did they both do that?

Kyp also did this. It was in book one of the Borleas campaign. Book Rebel Dream. Jag Fel was in deep crap, and the rest of Twin Suns squadron had jumped back to Borleas cept jaina and Kyp.

Well they were trying to figure out a way to get Jag out alive, well Kyp comes up with this, and well does it. It's enough of a break to allow Jag to escape in his claw craft.

Kyp also did this. It was in book one of the Borleas campaign. Book Rebel Dream. Jag Fel was in deep crap, and the rest of Twin Suns squadron had jumped back to Borleas cept jaina and Kyp.

Well they were trying to figure out a way to get Jag out alive, well Kyp comes up with this, and well does it. It's enough of a break to allow Jag to escape in his claw craft.

I see. Interesting.

I'm looking for examples of the best/most powerful force feats...offensively and defensively.

Examples of mass destruction (Force feats):-

• Nihilus once inflicted devastation on planetary scale; the targeted world is Kataar.

• Sidious once devastated some parts of Coruscant landscape with Force Storm application; he also destroyed a whole fleet with the same application.

• Vitiate once consumed the life energies of all the life forms on planet Mediraas (his homeworld) on the basis of his Sith Sorcery talent, vaporizing all of the life forms in the process; this Sith Sorcery oriented ritual also left this planet as a void (devoid of the Force itself). After gaining immortality, Vitiate became self-sufficient in this aspect.

• Abeloth once inflicted heavy damage to landscape of planet Coruscant with her powers.

• Lord Fulminis once eliminated an entire city according to a legend. This individual reportedly specialized in mass extermination tactics.

Their would be more examples (and beings capable of inflicting mass destruction).

Honorable mentions:

• World Ravager
  • The Ones
  • The Dread Masters
  • Soa

Combat feats:-

Vitiate single-handedly purged an entire Dark Council in a single blow; a lone Dark Council member is a prodigiously talented Force-user. Prior to this event, he also fought his way to supremacy in his homeworld and accomplished this task at the age of 13.

Honorable mentions:

• Abeloth
  • HoT
  • Bersen'thor
  • Nox
  • Scourge
  • Luke
  • Exar
  • Mace
  • Sidious
  • Revan
  • Jacen
  • Malgus
  • Thanaton
  • Decimus
  • Hord
  • Marr
  • Obi-Wan
  • Nyriss
  • Jaric

General examples of impressive Force feats:-

• Luke once influenced a (micro) black hole, which was artificially created by the Vong. [NOTE: Do not confuse this black hole with natural ones which are considerably bigger and more powerful]
  • Satele once send Malgus packing in to a cliff and utterly destroyed the whole cliff with her power in the Force afterwards.
  • Bane once collapsed a building on Lehon
  • Galen once influenced the movement of an Imperial Star Destroyer
  • Tulak once moved an Endar Spire sized ship
  • A mysterious (Zabrak) Jedi once collapsed two buildings around position of Malgus
  • Vader once collapsed a structure (Cathedral)
  • Yoda once crashed two transport ships into each other
  • Bastilla once turned the tide of a war in a span of some minutes with her BM abilities in the favor of the Republic.

Their would be more examples of impressive feats; I recall the above ones at the moment.

NOTE: If you want me to expand on honorable mentions, just let me know.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

You also forgot one other Feat of Palpatine.

He literally through the force made all of Courscant forget that they buried the Lusankya Super Star Destroyer on the surface.

I call that one hell of a feat.

Yes, good one.

---

I recall some more:-

• Vitiate siphoned energies from the souls of all the life forms trapped in the void of planet Nathema (Medriaas) + many individuals on planet Dromund Kaas + Revan in Maelstrom Prison region simultaneously. All of these worlds are located lightyears apart from each other. This is arguably the greatest display of proficiency in the Force Drain talent/application in the whole mythos.

• Sidious came close by siphoning energies from the populace of planet Byss.

• Sidious disturbed majority of the Jedi stationed on different planets during The Clone Wars with his rituals.

• Vitiate simultaneously controlled thousands of individuals stationed on different planets with his telepathic abilities.

• Shaak Ti influenced the environment of planet Felucia.

• Vitiate influenced the environment of planet Dromund Kaas.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

Why do you mention Soa?

There is literally No information on his feats that could come close to being worthy of a mention in a thread like this.

What he says in SWTOR could be the only thing coming close, and that doesnt even count simply because there's no other refferences anywhere.

Why do you mention Soa?

There is literally No information on his feats that could come close to being worthy of a mention in a thread like this.

What he says in SWTOR could be the only thing coming close, and that doesnt even count simply because there's no other refferences anywhere.

Thanks for pointing out.

He ruled over a thousand worlds prior to him being contained/imprisoned by an army of Rakatans. He was also regarded as a threat to the galaxy.

I added his name in the list on cautionary basis.

Wasn't he the most powerful Rakatan?

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

Thanks for pointing out.

He ruled over a thousand worlds prior to him being contained/imprisoned by an army of Rakatans. He was also regarded as a threat to the galaxy.

I added his name in the list on cautionary basis.

Wasn't he the most powerful Rakatan?

He ruled over a thousand worlds....

Or so he says. Great.

Know who else ruled over a thousand worlds? Chancellor Velorum.

Says nothing about that characters own power.

He ruled over a thousand worlds....

Or so he says. Great.

Know who else ruled over a thousand worlds? Chancellor Velorum.

Says nothing about that characters own power.

I understand but he did something terrible due to which he was imprisoned and regarded as a threat to the galaxy. This is the reason for me considering him on cautionary note.

If you can debunk my claim then be my guest; I will gladly remove his name from the list afterwards, but argument should be solid against him.

If shaak to gets a mention, shouldn't kazdon paratus.

What did he do?

Shaak Ti became very powerful during the era of Galen.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD