Cybertech swap shop/ *FREE stuff*

monkeydud

Hi there:D

My character Psiax (Goluud Corridoor Server) is currently doing Cybertech crafting.

I can craft pretty much any armor or modification from Rank 2-11 at present. Also I can craft a range of earpeices for most stat setups. Oh and 2 types of grenades.

If anyone sees me in general chat feel free to /whisper me.

If I have the mats let me know your two primary stats (and for some of the higer level stuff your preferred additional stat.) For instance I can craft earpeices that increase say END and WILL and also add bonus crtitical or power. I also seem to be quite lucky with crafting exceptional versions that have a spare augment slot.

Most of the quality is green/blue at the moment although I am beavering away at reverse engineering for purple quality stuff. I am happy to send whatver I can to people for FREE.

Obviously I dont want to be taken advantage of so 1 or 2 freebies is fine but I dont want to be swamped with orders and/or demands for better stuff.

I am also happy to do a 1 on 1 swap if anyone is crafting stuff that is useful for a level 28 Jedi Shadow or Qyzen Fess (His main stats are AIM/END and I'm increasing Power and Critical too). This is obviously up to each individual. I don't EXPECT people to send me something in return as its all good experience to increase by crafting level.

EDIT: If you leave me your stats/class/level and name on this post I will email you whatver you want in game.

later all :)

Currently on Tatooine (disclaimer: this may be subject to change at short notice)

Edited by monkeydud