Can you FINALLY remove dsync from pvp?

omaan

Seriously, assassin running with force speed up-down on rishi cove arena bugging himself while continuing damaging me UP ON THE BRIDGE and neither i or anyone else in my team can't DO ANYTHING TO HIM because for US HE IS SHOWN to be under the bridge. Being literally untouchable for 6-8 seconds isn't even funny. No sense to play solo ranked with this Dsync bugg which seems to become worse each year

If it's been an issue since closed beta, what makes you think they'll manage to fix it 8 years after the fact? It's an issue with the horrid engine they went with.

It’s about 100x worse than launch and has been getting much worse everytime hey add more content since 5.0

If it's been an issue since closed beta, what makes you think they'll manage to fix it 8 years after the fact? It's an issue with the horrid engine they went with.

the problem is it getting WORSE every time. Besides some players who play swtor for a long time learned how to ABUSE it in right moment to survive. That assassin i was talking about was definitely running and jumping up-down with force speed from brindge to Dsync and save himself from death. because of this for 6-7 seconds he was like invincible and no one could touch him while he continued to damage me lol.

I'd still say it's the engine at the core being at fault versus the server hardware. You add more things to the game then it responds worse and worse. Especially when they try to tweak the engine and way things work. Also considering how they keep adding abilities that really show the desync problem; looking at you operative and your rolls.