Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Toxicity in group content

Omernon
Yesterday , 06:00 AM | #41
I play mainly as Rep, but have max level characters on both sides.

I'm running daily a lot of FPs with random groups and to be fair maybe 1 in 10 groups I get into are toxic. It might be because Republic always seemed to me to be less cringy with far less trolls, but I also might be just lucky. I don't really know exacly what experience other people have, but for me it might be just that toxic groups are always more memorable and therefore more visible than regular groups - after all they are the ones that ruin our mood.

Most of the groups I play with usually just say "Hi" at the start of the FP and "TY, Bye" at the end of it with not much talk in between. Every now and then I also get into very chatty runs with people joking and having fun at every opportunity, but it is as common as the toxic groups (about 1 in 10 runs).

JediQuaker
Yesterday , 07:55 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Qouivandes View Post
i also didnt call them toxic...far from it in the grand scheme of things, but this was as good as place as any to tell an interesting tale of a recent experience.
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you were calling anyone toxic. I was simply saying that even someone who's trying to help, can be called toxic by other players. (Been there 😉 )
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV