Cancel, play one day access, decide if to buy?

IAmYourGod

50€ for the game, with that i could spend 3 months quality time in Azeroth instead. I'm sure i'll only get 1 day, because i pre-ordered so late. I thought everyone would get in the same day, like in most MMOs until i read "up-to." Dang.

So, cancel and wait for reviews, if they're not that great go travel to Azeroth instead?

50€ for the game, with that i could spend 3 months quality time in Azeroth instead. I'm sure i'll only get 1 day, because i pre-ordered so late. I thought everyone would get in the same day, like in most MMOs until i read "up-to." Dang.

So, cancel and wait for reviews, if they're not that great go travel to Azeroth instead?

i flagged this as just plain inappropriate, if you want to play WoW, go for it, doesnt not bother everyone else who wants to play this, rather than a game that died after cata :)

Edited by SWCrazyy

to many people are nerd raging for not getting there way :/ like i saw one person say: "theres so much hate on this thread if hate were energy then wed be pretty damn set" some people are saying december pre orders are getting in first, but who really knows? all we can do is be patient and wait for email. Now if you want to cancel your order, go ahead..thats all on you. but the game still comes out the 20th...jee golly idk what all the anger is about from everyone :/

i flagged this as just plain inappropriate, if you want to play WoW, go for it, doesnt not bother everyone else who wants to play this guy rather than a game that died after cata :)

I'm not sure yet, that "up-to" was kinda deceiving. I'm leaning towards Azeroth thought.

I'm not sure yet, that "up-to" was kinda deceiving. I'm leaning towards Azeroth thought.

if you feel the "up-to" was deceiving, then alright, but don't forget that Wow/STO and most MMO's haven't had early game access, so you were forced to pay full price just to see if you liked it, and if you didn't , then trying to resell for the majority of what you paid for it.

everyone should feel lucky that they have the opportunity that they get to have EGA even if it only for a few days, or even one day!.

Well, don't let the forum hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

If you would rather play the Kung Fu Panda/Pokemon MMO, I say have a blast.

If you don't like the contractual obligation that Bioware gave you after you misinterpreted the fine print, then please leave and make the forum a better place.

if you feel the "up-to" was deceiving, then alright, but don't forget that Wow/STO and most MMO's haven't had early game access, so you were forced to pay full price just to see if you liked it, and if you didn't , then trying to resell for the majority of what you paid for it.

everyone should feel lucky that they have the opportunity that they get to have EGA even if it only for a few days, or even one day!.

I don't care about the early access. I want to get into the game same time as everyone else, that's why i pre-ordered (but too late obviously, didnt know that they'd do crap like this.) I'd be happy if there was no early access, and everyone would get in the same day.

Not fair that us that pre-ordered late, are being treated like trash. We've also pre-ordered the game, even if we did it late. WE'RE EQUAL.

Ya i wish there was specific info on early access. I preordered because of early access.

I followed the hype of the game and understand the frustration. Im committed to hanging in there hopefully i get in. But if early access is not early then i will be looking at other games

i havent played yet. I played WoW for a long time and want something newer.

I don't care about the early access. I want to get into the game same time as everyone else, that's why i pre-ordered (but too late obviously, didnt know that they'd do crap like this.) I'd be happy if there was no early access, and everyone would get in the same day.

Not fair that us that pre-ordered late, are being treated like trash. We've also pre-ordered the game, even if we did it late. WE'RE EQUAL.

i have been waiting for 3 years for this game, and i am glad of what they are doing, otherwise 2 million users would all sign on the servers at once and it would crash, ratehr than what they are doing, which is letting people enter bit by bit, monitoring the servers so that they are smooth and not overloaded, its more practical, rather than having servers crashing every 2 seconds and having queues of 100k+ for certain servers.

Get a grip!

No your not, you joined the line late. People that show up for movies, etc that are general admission get in first and get the best seats. You showed up late, didnt bother to do any research and now your p*ssing and moaning that life is unfair. Grow up and get back in line or go home.

(disclosure: I pre ordered at the end of November and I wont be getting first or second day access but I knew that when I ordered because I did 5 minutes of research about early access)

I'm curious, you think that because you MIGHT not get more than a day or two of EARLY (i.e. the game isn't even actually out yet) access to a game that it makes sense to not buy it and instead go play something else? Why? Because you thought you'd get a free trial out of pre ordering?

You could have done what the rest of the world did and signed up for the beta for that.

I'm curious, you think that because you MIGHT not get more than a day or two of EARLY (i.e. the game isn't even actually out yet) access to a game that it makes sense to not buy it and instead go play something else? Why? Because you thought you'd get a free trial out of pre ordering?

You could have done what the rest of the world did and signed up for the beta for that.

I did sign up for the beta in 2010, but for some reason it says that i've joined Nov 2011. Must be because i didn't use forums at all til then..

I, for one, am grateful they are staggering the access. Can you imagine the mayhem if a few thousand people all made level 1 toons at the same time and all started in the same zone? All the servers would crash and if by some miracle the server didnt crash, the lag would make the game almost unplayable. I waited a few weeks before committing to this game and I am wishing I didnt wait. But I am grateful that they are not letting everyone and their mother in at the same time.

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you to make threads about specific game-related topics if you like and wish you the best.