New Battlefront 3 Video (It's new I promise)

Tuscad

A new Battlefront 3 leaked video has emerged. It is from when Free Radical was working on the game in 2008, here are a list of planets from the campaign as shown in the video.

*Tatooine

*Coruscant

*Cato Nemoidia

*Dantooine

*Desolation Station (couldn't make out the first word think it say Desolation)

*Yavin IV

*Hoth

*Endor

*Cloud City

*Dathomir

*Mustafar

*Kashyyk

After watching this video I want to kick LA in the sack even more.

http://gamerant.com/star-wars-battlefront-3-footage-brian-141862/

Edit: This is a pre-alpha build so try not to laugh at Luke's lightsaber swinging abilities.

Edited by Tuscad

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They stole my idea! :p Lol but anyway, that would be neat! 3 way battle!

=P I was thinking of your post when I saw that, lol. Yes and this game needs to be finished and released Lucas Arts needs to stop screwing around with other avenues and just release this; guarenteed succes.

Edited by Tuscad

That is indeed Desolation Station OP.

Thank you for confirming it, my eye sight isn't what it used to be. I just looked it up on wookiee and it does exist and get this, its only appearance was Battlefront: Elite Squadron which once again Elite Squadron is Battlefront 3's DS and PSP ports.

Awesome i loved battlefront 2, my bro and i always played that together.

P.S WAZZZZZAAAP Tuscad got a level 50 yet or cancel your sub already or both?

Nice to see you, I have missed you! My Inquistor was lvl 47 then I switched servers to be with you guys and then I cancelled when my Bounty Hunter was heading to Voss, it felt exactly the same to me. Are you Emperor yet? =P

Does this mean a new company is working on the game? If so, can't wait.

It does not. This is from when Free Radical was working on it before it got cancelled either in 09 or 10. However Spark Unlimited is currently rumored to be working on it.

Does this mean a new company is working on the game? If so, can't wait.

Rumor is that Spark Unlimited is working on it now and hopefully we'll hear more about it in august at star wars celebration.

no im not emperor but i did get to level 50 and i did beat my story and not to mention the guild pretty much died :/ and Eminok switched servers so im guild master of a lifeless guild.

BUT apart from that cant wait for battlefront 3 to come out you should add me Tuscad on x-box live if you do get it.

no im not emperor but i did get to level 50 and i did beat my story and not to mention the guild pretty much died :/ and Eminok switched servers so im guild master of a lifeless guild.

BUT apart from that cant wait for battlefront 3 to come out you should add me Tuscad on x-box live if you do get it.

I heard about that. Battlefront 3 has been a long time coming and hopefully it comes out and the waiting comes to an end. PM me your gamertag.

Screw that, get the PC version and have free multiplayer.

For me the 360 route might be cheaper I hate the possibility of my PC not having the right spec and having to upgrade it, you have a great point tho.

The last thing I want is for the Dev to get pressured into releasing it early and it being rubbish because of that. Let it take as long as it takes to get it right.

While I agree with you, I am also afraid of them taking too long that it become a piece of crap like Duke Nukem Forever. Releasing it too early = fixable by DLC

Taking too long to release it = Not recoverable.

Edited by Tuscad

While I agree with you, I am also afraid of them taking too long that it become a piece of crap like Duke Nukem Forever. Releasing it too early = fixable by DLC

Taking too long to release it = Not recoverable.

One thing that needs to be considered is that the current Console cycle has got to be coming to an end, the 360, PS3 and Wii are getting really out of date in their technology, so the game is either going to have to be made for PC originally or wait until the next console cycle comes around.

One thing that needs to be considered is that the current Console cycle has got to be coming to an end, the 360, PS3 and Wii are getting really out of date in their technology, so the game is either going to have to be made for PC originally or wait until the next console cycle comes around.

One game company lead said that the 360 has the potential for at least 3 more years, I forgot who. Current rumors are circulating that Project Durango (new xbox) and Playstation Orbis will be released sometime next year and the Wii U has been said to only be capable of reaching Xbox 360/Playstation 3 level on graphics by various sources.

It is also rumored that a few companies are already making games for these new systems and have some prototypes of these yet to be released systems to do so.

Everything I have said is just rumor though and in my personal opinion I think now would be a bad time to release new consoles as the economic situation is still bad for quite a few people and this means that they won't buy these new systems.

Edited by Tuscad

One game company lead said that the 360 has the potential for at least 3 more years, I forgot who. Current rumors are circulating that Project Durango (new xbox) and Playstation Orbis will be released sometime next year and the Wii U has been said to only be capable of reaching Xbox 360/Playstation 3 level on graphics by various sources.

It is also rumored that a few companies are already making games for these new systems and have some prototypes of these yet to be released systems to do so.

Everything I have said is just rumor though and in my personal opinion I think now would be a bad time to release new consoles as the economic situation is still bad for quite a few people and this means that they won't buy these new systems.

The 360 was released in 2005 (if I'm remembering correctly). That's seven years, a really good run for a video game console but compared to PCs their hardware is medieval, I highly doubt there's enough juice in them to keep up for another three years.

It wouldn't surprise me if Microsoft and Sony are already prototyping new systems, hell they probably started thinking about them five years ago.