Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Current Transfer Servers

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lostpenguins
06.12.2012 , 10:41 AM | #1461
Quote: Originally Posted by wezley View Post
and you sir just hit the nail on the head!!

People are not complaining because they are doing a very silly job with this character transfer. They are complaining because they are paying for a service which was promised on the box (this is very important as that can stand up in a court of law as a promise to the consumer) this service is being paid for but not delivered, and that is why people are angry. People want the transfers now because they are sick of being the only person stood on the fleet during the day, because they are sick of missing out on dungeons because there is not 4 people on a server. People are raging because they are not recieveing what they are paying for
Um, what? What service are you talking about? I'm really baffled by people like you that think there's some magical writing on the box that you can use in a court of law? What are you talking about?

Celebrus
06.12.2012 , 10:42 AM | #1462
Quote: Originally Posted by Druc View Post
As are people who state things "for the record". Just sayin.....
Most people who make sweeping generalization like Jederix does are regularly incorrect.

cipher_nemo
06.12.2012 , 10:42 AM | #1463
Quote: Originally Posted by Celebrus View Post
This sounds like fun.

What game is it?
Mechwarrior Online. I'd link it, but fear of post deletion prevents me.

Quote: Originally Posted by mjmcooke View Post
Did you miss the 3 years or so that WoW ...(snip)
Are you living in 2004-2007? Who mentioned WoW? Oh, that's right, no one but you. I avoided WoW like the plague. Why don't you take a more recent example: Rift. Trion offers free server transfers to a server of your choice, max one move per week, and they'll even more guilds for you! Yeah, too good to be true if your expectations are bound to Bioware's transfer-on-rails. No thank you.

Jedi_Titus
06.12.2012 , 10:43 AM | #1464
Happy for those that have transferred already! Excited for Black Vulkars transfers to start

Celebrus
06.12.2012 , 10:44 AM | #1465
Quote: Originally Posted by cipher_nemo View Post
Mechwarrior Online. I'd link it, but fear of post deletion prevents me.
Thanks!

No need to link, I'm sure I can find enough info on my own.

mjmcooke
06.12.2012 , 10:44 AM | #1466
Quote: Originally Posted by Lostpenguins View Post
Um, what? What service are you talking about? I'm really baffled by people like you that think there's some magical writing on the box that you can use in a court of law? What are you talking about?
I actually pulled out my box to try to figure that out, the only thing I guess he could be talking about is where they describe it as a massively multiplayer online game. However, since "massively" is a subjective term, I don't think trying to sue BW in court cause your server is dead and the game was described as an MMO would hold up.

Qishari
06.12.2012 , 10:44 AM | #1467
Hello all,

This thread has passed the 1k mark and we have recreated it for you here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=478248