Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

speeders

PouriToa's Avatar


PouriToa
08.31.2019 , 12:18 AM | #1
Ok is I just brought the bronze speeder pack on the cartel market, sent the speeder to my inventory, learnt the speeder and that's where I'm lost, it's not in my collections i don't have a vehicles tab so where have I gone wrong

Mubrak's Avatar


Mubrak
08.31.2019 , 01:04 AM | #2
Feels like there is a step missing. Did you actually use the speeder item or just the pack?

When you open an RNG pack its contents aren't automatically applied to your char. You can still sell the item or use it with another char. Instead of unlocking it directly, the item is moved to the item stash tab in the pack explorer (Shift+P). From there you need to claim the speeder and then use it in the inventory.

When you actually used the speeder-item and got nothing, you need to open a ticket.
6.0: Do not add that gaudy flashing icon above every vendor's head without an option to turn it off.
Let us sort our companion list and hide or kick out the unwanted ones!

http://www.swtor.com/r/rszTdG

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
08.31.2019 , 02:48 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by PouriToa View Post
Ok is I just brought the bronze speeder pack on the cartel market, sent the speeder to my inventory, learnt the speeder and that's where I'm lost, it's not in my collections i don't have a vehicles tab so where have I gone wrong
To find the "get on speeder" ability, look in the Abilities panel, default keybind="P", not the Collections panel.

EDIT: That said, new "get on speeder" abilities normally show up on your quickbars, unless bars 1, 2, 3 and 4 are all full. You can, of course, drag the ability to a quickbar from the Abilities panel.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
08.31.2019 , 02:51 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Mubrak View Post
Feels like there is a step missing. Did you actually use the speeder item or just the pack?
OP said that he bought and claimed the Bronze pack, used it, sent the new speeder to his inventory and learned the speeder. The missing step is looking in the Abilities panel rather than Collections.

EDIT: it may be that OP has been playing ESO, where the equivalent of "get on speeder" abiltiies can, indeed, be found in Collections rather than Abilities.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

JediQuaker's Avatar


JediQuaker
08.31.2019 , 09:35 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by PouriToa View Post
Ok is I just brought the bronze speeder pack on the cartel market, sent the speeder to my inventory, learnt the speeder and that's where I'm lost, it's not in my collections i don't have a vehicles tab so where have I gone wrong
This all sounds a bit strange to me, so let's go over it from the beginning:
You bought a bronze armor pack.
You opened the pack and claimed the speeder token from the item stash?
The token then went into your inventory?
You right-clicked on the speeder token to use it?
But, you have no vehicles tab in your Abilities menu?
You have the Speeder piloting skill?
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
08.31.2019 , 10:02 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
This all sounds a bit strange to me, so let's go over it from the beginning:
You bought a bronze armor pack.
You opened the pack and claimed the speeder token from the item stash?
The token then went into your inventory?
You right-clicked on the speeder token to use it?
But, you have no vehicles tab in your Abilities menu?
You have the Speeder piloting skill?
OP didn't mention the Abilities panel.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

JediQuaker's Avatar


JediQuaker
09.01.2019 , 10:45 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
OP didn't mention the Abilities panel.
That's why I did.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

PouriToa's Avatar


PouriToa
09.01.2019 , 08:34 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
OP didn't mention the Abilities panel.
exactly how it is, I received the item then used the item but cannot find it anywhere, have rank 2 speeder piloting

JediQuaker's Avatar


JediQuaker
09.02.2019 , 01:55 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by PouriToa View Post
exactly how it is, I received the item then used the item but cannot find it anywhere, have rank 2 speeder piloting
Well, that's clear as mud.
So let me make one last attempt to ask a direct question - have you checked your Abilities panel ("P") and is there a "Vehicles" tab in there? Is the speeder present in the Vehicles list?
If it is, just drag it's icon to a skillbar to use it.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

Adric_the_Red's Avatar


Adric_the_Red
09.03.2019 , 05:58 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by PouriToa View Post
Ok is I just brought the bronze speeder pack on the cartel market, sent the speeder to my inventory, learnt the speeder and that's where I'm lost, it's not in my collections i don't have a vehicles tab so where have I gone wrong
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
let me make one last attempt to ask a direct question - have you checked your Abilities panel ("P") and is there a "Vehicles" tab in there? Is the speeder present in the Vehicles list?
If it is, just drag it's icon to a skillbar to use it.
If you don't have a Vehicles tab, and you are looking in your Abilities panel (P), not your Collections (Ctrl+C), I have to ask: are you on the same character you were on when you bought & used the speeder item?
"Your deaths are useless if they do not inform". -- The Shroud
My referral link. Click for free stuff.