Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Doc quest, Crazy Talk, bugged

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Doc quest, Crazy Talk, bugged

FantomLight
12.28.2011 , 10:53 AM | #11
Bugged as well for me.
I logged ticket but no result. I guess we can only hope that it gets corrected in the future.

gamerchika
12.28.2011 , 11:38 PM | #12
just a suggestion .. i didn't see anyone mention that they tried to speak with him in a Cantina ? i've had a similar issue with Kira and the Cantina was the trick.

shmyazoo
12.30.2011 , 09:17 AM | #13
I got the same bug as well, tried speaking with him in the cantina, nothing happened still... I've already sent a ticket in-game, they said they passed the problem to the other members of the staff... lets see if it gets resolved.

Fabsi
12.30.2011 , 09:21 AM | #14
Same here, I'm totally in rage now after already having the Kira issue. BW fix this companion issues!

durasteel
12.30.2011 , 09:59 AM | #15
It seems like BioWare has one guy down in the basement handling the companion quest/dialog troubleshooting, and he's mostly interested in getting his stapler back.
When my fist clenches, crack it open before I use it and lose my cool
When I smile, tell me some bad news before I laugh and act like a fool

Jayrik
12.30.2011 , 10:03 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Strayth View Post
Ok that's it. I'm gonna stop playing.

- Hood toggle

- Fat butt

- All amazing clothing showed in advertisment actually don't exist in game, we just have an ugly bath robe

- Sentinels and Guardians are easily the WORST class of the whole game (weither you think it's bad or not, they really are the worst)

- Companions are completely broken

Ok, I think the message is clear "go play a trooper cauz we don't want many jedi knights, thanksssss".

:/
Dramatic much? Have you ever played an mmo within it's first 6 months?
█╬╬╬╬╬╬█[ █████████████████████████████████████)

Rayse
12.30.2011 , 10:31 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Strayth View Post
Ok that's it. I'm gonna stop playing.

- Hood toggle

- Fat butt

- All amazing clothing showed in advertisment actually don't exist in game, we just have an ugly bath robe

- Sentinels and Guardians are easily the WORST class of the whole game (weither you think it's bad or not, they really are the worst)

- Companions are completely broken

Ok, I think the message is clear "go play a trooper cauz we don't want many jedi knights, thanksssss".

:/
sad but true, i love my JK but the class needs a lot of work.

exodeath
12.30.2011 , 06:08 PM | #18
Come on Bioware! Fix these jedi knight bugs what are you guys doing? Its absolutely pathetic that the JK has 2 bugged companions and you guys STILL haven't fixed kira. Are you guys even trying to fix those bugs??
There is no Emotion; There is Peace.
There is no Ignorance; There is Knowledge.
There is no Passion; There is Serenity.
There is no Death; There is the Force. -The Jedi Code.

goatfoam
12.31.2011 , 08:11 PM | #19
I've got this bug too.

Joeshmoelb
01.01.2012 , 02:52 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by exodeath View Post
Come on Bioware! Fix these jedi knight bugs what are you guys doing? Its absolutely pathetic that the JK has 2 bugged companions and you guys STILL haven't fixed kira. Are you guys even trying to fix those bugs??
I love the fact that the game has been out for literally 2 weeks, and people are complaining that they haven't fixed every single bug right away. When a game like wow just fixed a bug for warriors thats been there since the beginning of the game, last patch.
Is that the position of the Jedi Order? What the galaxy needs is one language, one system of measurement, one uniform, one flag? Should we just cut the word no out of the language and substitute Yes sir, right away, sir instead?
Han Solo