Guild Websites

Cokeycola

D10 being difficult coming from the guild who can't down TFB on 16man? Operation takes a day or two at most at the beginning of progression but kinda sad when you can kill d10 but not TFB and say that D10 is tough ****. Just a note of redundancy sorry to be so specific.

Stop acting like your guild is something. I remember being in a Suckafish premade. Let me say this, we lost horribly. It was hard to carry 4 people of the same terribad guild.

The things that bother me the most with guild website is that it give me the impression that I'm going to apply for a job! I've been recruited in a guild but I did not log at all on the webpage just for those reason, I mean I am testing the guild right now on guild channel by asking question or even ask for a hand for one class quest because I advance really quick on those quest, but people don't answer your question or ignore what you write.

Anyway I've been recruited in game which is okay for me, where some guild loses me is when they try to recruit you and they tell you to make an application online, I do not apply for a job, I just want to play, I know I'm not bad at all as a player, but those application online, nope, I will prefer puging all the way instead of begging for a place somewhere, if guildies group with me and think I do a good job at tanking and asked me to join a raid group, fine but if I am being tell to apply for the spot online, still my answer will be forget it! I'll continue to pug! because for me when the game get too formal the fun too play is gone.

The things that bother me the most with guild website is that it give me the impression that I'm going to apply for a job! I've been recruited in a guild but I did not log at all on the webpage just for those reason, I mean I am testing the guild right now on guild channel by asking question or even ask for a hand for one class quest because I advance really quick on those quest, but people don't answer your question or ignore what you write.

Anyway I've been recruited in game which is okay for me, where some guild loses me is when they try to recruit you and they tell you to make an application online, I do not apply for a job, I just want to play, I know I'm not bad at all as a player, but those application online, nope, I will prefer puging all the way instead of begging for a place somewhere, if guildies group with me and think I do a good job at tanking and asked me to join a raid group, fine but if I am being tell to apply for the spot online, still my answer will be forget it! I'll continue to pug! because for me when the game get too formal the fun too play is gone.

It makes them feel like theyre good, let it go.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, how did I not see this thread!? haha...8-man vs 16/24-man: Kinda comparing apples to....maybe not oranges, but maybe pears since I would consider pears closer in relation to an apple than an orange :p

I give props to Girth for accomplishing the DT feat...Not easy getting that many people together at the same time to accomplish a common goal and see it through to the end w/out RL getting in the way. Although I wouldn't say it's necessarily the hardest feat in the game mechanics/progression-wise.

And Crazycronus, Go back to your server and come back when you've downed Keph, anything short of that is pointless to brag about :p (j/k love u buddy)

SuckaFish vs. the field: SuckaFish 2:1 odds. Keepin' it humble ;)

• 2 weeks later...
omg lol

Quote: Originally Posted by Morde_

PvE arguing is so polite.

If this was PvP we'd all be like " **** you *********** ****** *** **** you're so *********** bad "

Is there a way to un censor the forums or do i have to fill in the blanks each time?