What's up with all the salve guilds?

Karaiblis

Again, you need to be very careful since there are impressionable young people (19/20 yr olds) playing this game. Be careful is my warning. If it goes too far, with someone who isn't mature, that person can become attached and cause issues if you decide to RP with someone else.

Sorry I couldn't help but laugh at that age requirement for erotic banter. I'am pretty sure that most young adults are mature enough not to need older players needing to place warnings. You should be more concerned with the under aged children playing this game, oh I don't know... maybe the ones that aren't even 18 yet?

I never played a RP server, I prefer my PVP server. I always create interesting characters so never saw the interest to play RP, plus world wide duels are so thrilling! I never really got into erotic conversations, but they are usually quite fun and entertaining. I'm not quite sure the argument about keeping it private is even necessary, as long as it's kept mild and not detailed or crazy.

I'll give you example with my guild on tatooine, one of my friends and I kinda dressed for the occasion. We ended up having some spicy chat going on after our sweaty ordeal of hunting down Jedi ;) Anyway my whole relaxation got interrupted by raging hormone Jedi lowbie toons that walked over to us and started flirting and groping all over us.. :roll eyes:

Anyway to my horror my friend ended up letting them enforce their male domination all over her and then they started stripping all their clothes off..:eek: I never thought Jedi could be so perverted ... lol Anyway they started groping at me and I gave them what they wanted.... Lightning where the sun don't shine!

My poor alt ended up denouncing my friend as her sister and brethren... and having a climatic duel! Wow I'm even inspired to draw a fan comic of this event... See how erotic encounters can even encourage RP short story telling, it makes it more fun especially when Bioware haven't given us any real content to continue playing.

Wish more people would play PVP server and role-played, but I found a awesome guild to do it with anyways.

<And i'm so bored right now that I felt the need to write this, i'm currently trying to reinstall SWTOR because my PC is getting repaired by Sony>

Edited by DarkEcIipse

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, you need to be very careful since there are impressionable young people (19/20 yr olds) playing this game. Be careful is my warning. If it goes too far, with someone who isn't mature, that person can become attached and cause issues if you decide to RP with someone else.

Sorry I couldn't help but laugh at that age requirement for erotic banter. I'am pretty sure that most young adults are mature enough not to need older players needing to place warnings. You should be more concerned with the under aged children playing this game, oh I don't know... maybe the ones that aren't even 18 yet?

I never played a RP server, I prefer my PVP server. I always create interesting characters so never saw the interest to play RP, plus world wide duels are so thrilling! I never really got into erotic conversations, but they are usually quite fun and entertaining. I'm not quite sure the argument about keeping it private is even necessary, as long as it's kept mild and not detailed or crazy.

I'll give you example with my guild on tatooine, one of my friends and I kinda dressed for the occasion. We ended up having some spicy chat going on after our sweaty ordeal of hunting down Jedi ;) Anyway my whole relaxation got interrupted by raging hormone Jedi lowbie toons that walked over to us and started flirting and groping all over us.. :roll eyes:

Anyway to my horror my friend ended up letting them enforce their male domination all over her and then they started stripping all their clothes off..:eek: I never thought Jedi could be so perverted ... lol Anyway they started groping at me and I gave them what they wanted.... Lightning where the sun don't shine!

My poor alt ended up denouncing my friend as her sister and brethren... and having a climatic duel! Wow I'm even inspired to draw a fan comic of this event... See how erotic encounters can even encourage RP short story telling, it makes it more fun especially when Bioware haven't given us any real content to continue playing.

Wish more people would play PVP server and role-played, but I found a awesome guild to do it with anyways.