Broken romance with Andronikos(I hate this guy so much)

EliteSeraph

So....literally at every turn my sorc has turned down, insulted, and otherwise rejected Andronikos, and yet somehow every time his quests pop up the game acts like the two characters are in a romance. This doesn't make any sense at all. Broken as hell, and wrecking the immersion and continuity of the story(unless it's supposed to be some kind of weird backwards relationship?!)

Anyone else having problems with the game flagging their characters as being in romances that they clearly arent?

Edited by EliteSeraph

I havent seen that my inquisitor is flagged for romance. But it does seem that every conversation is super nice and friendly and junk, even when insulting him. Its like its playful. Im like no, get off my ship I dont like you. You are only here because I pity you. Im VOCAL about how much I hate you and you are still here. Do not be mad at me for "friendzoning" you because you know I hate you.

I keep him around because it makes me angry, and anger gives me power.

Edit: Update!

Im going through my personal story missions and I just got to the Rikata machine thing, I go back to my ship and am about to head to Narshadaa and I notice theres a conversation available with Andronikos.

Please be aware I have NEVER chosen a flirt option with this guy at all. I even try to be rude to him as much as I can.

The conversation is him taking me into the middle of nowhere, shutting off the lights and stargazing. WHAT THE HECK I HATE THIS PERSON AND MY CHARACTER IS LITERALLY BEING FORCED INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM???

SO IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE WHEN A GUY THINKS THAT BEING NICE IS THE SAME AS FLIRTING AND BECAUSE I DIDNT STICK A LIGHTSABER IN HIS EYE HE IS ENTITLED TO ME????? I cant wait to lose all my companions now. Inquisitor has been pretty ruined for me.

Edited by VenneccaBlind

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, on my inquisitor he kept making references about how awesome they are together, and how great things were "the other night".

Meanwhile I'm scratching my head wondering what drugs he's on, cause my inq keeps telling him to get lost.

Definitely a bug. I think it has something to do with the influence system.

• 3 years later...
I can confirm this still happens. i couldnt understand what was going on, so i googled it. honestly, It pisses me off because its like im being sexually harassed by a psycho on my own ship. thats too close to my real life lol. i had planned to make this run thru an arcann romance, so i hope thats not all screwed up because of this delusional pirate. this is such a shame because i really like the inquisitor story. i think if i do it again ill do my best not to recruit him, cuz apparently ignoring and insulting him is his turn on.