Did hardly get to try.

hidfalk

I have been quite fortunate, considering the amount of people that have been having problems with different bugs continously. I have on the other hand had quite a smooth problem free experience, my only problems has been to not be able to abandon quests and not being able to actually proceed with the companion quests with Kira.

After the update I am still not able to proceed with affection quests, I am still not able to abandon quests and now I cant play either.

I seem to loose server list after 5 minutes.

Considering I have been quite defending of developers to friends and guild members, the patience is running thin for most people, me included.

I know it is probably a pain getting things in check and they are probably working alot to fix the problems.

Though I am a bit surprised that before actually sorting out existing problems, they decide to launch extra stuff and major changes, that brings with more problems.

I am well aware of the outcry for more end game content, but I was kinda hoping that the rest of problems could be fixed beforehand.

I am guessing as I am so are other people who have been defending the developers, starting to run out of anything to say.