Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pay 2 win crowd taking over

TheOne
12.05.2013 , 03:03 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Dustotepp View Post
That is impossible.
Nope , not full tier grind, but advanced enough for an extreme edge. I know people that are doing it and it sucks. Very unfair.

TheOne
12.05.2013 , 03:08 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by K_osss View Post
How do they use CC to "grind skill sets out" in a night that takes others weeks? Explain the process of how they do this. I just want to see what you say
They convert ship req thru CC , then use fleet req acquired to purchase advanced skills, much faster process. See so easy a 12 year old can figure it out.

Bachannal
12.05.2013 , 03:09 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
Yes but if you do this, you don't have as much Ship Req to upgrade your ships with and they will be weaker.

THIS! You can only unlock a few diff. ships with the purple req - and they really aren't any better than the stock ones. The green req is really what it takes to upgrade your ship to something better, and you don't get it with CC...trust me, if you could, I'd have already decked out my ships, and I'd be one of the people you're mistakenly accusing of stacking the game.

There's a learning curve to this game...some matches are frustrating, and some are a breeze. Just keep practicing and you'll be fine.

Dustotepp
12.05.2013 , 03:11 PM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
They convert ship req thru CC , then use fleet req acquired to purchase advanced skills, much faster process. See so easy a 12 year old can figure it out.
If they are earning enough Ship Req to buy advanced skills, why are they converting it to Fleet Req?

K_osss
12.05.2013 , 03:12 PM | #125
Nope , not full tier grind, but advanced enough for an extreme edge. I know people that are doing it and it sucks. Very unfair.
Since you know these people I'm sure it will be easy for you to explain how exactly they are getting this tremendous edge. In fact, since you're so concerned by it I'm sure you feel obligated to tell the Bioware and the community the details of why it's broken so that it can be fixed. Bioware needs the details otherwise they won't be able to address the problem.

Please enlighten us.

Bachannal
12.05.2013 , 03:12 PM | #126

Sorry, but this is untrue...the green req's come from REWARDS...which means from killing a ton of people, or capturing/holding points. If you don't have the time or skill to compete, then that's on you, not on the people who are better players and who happen to have more free time to dedicate to the game.

The purple req is only good for ship and cosmetic unlocks, not for skill unlocks.

TheOne
12.05.2013 , 03:12 PM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by Hassat-Hunter View Post
You forgot to answer K_osss.
Probably cause you can't, but still...

I feel to sorry for you to report you, so there's that.
I answered him, just like I've answered you , you can leave now ........

Atamasama
12.05.2013 , 03:12 PM | #128
I think something is being missed in this discussion. The OP isn't upset about "Pay2Win", or about CC being able to get an advantage. He's mad because he got beaten in PvP. He's stated so over and over again. The whole issue is being obfuscated by side chatter about conversion rates, and how fair it is to be able to convert requisitions. But really, this thread is just someone raging about getting beaten by someone. I think a number of people (including myself) have wasted our time here.
⋐‖║╿╿╿╿▀▀‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾)

TheOne
12.05.2013 , 03:13 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by Bachannal View Post
Sorry, but this is untrue...the green req's come from REWARDS...which means from killing a ton of people, or capturing/holding points. If you don't have the time or skill to compete, then that's on you, not on the people who are better players and who happen to have more free time to dedicate to the game.

The purple req is only good for ship and cosmetic unlocks, not for skill unlocks.
cant buy skills via fleet req? umm ok

TheOne
12.05.2013 , 03:13 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by Atamasama View Post
I think something is being missed in this discussion. The OP isn't upset about "Pay2Win", or about CC being able to get an advantage. He's mad because he got beaten in PvP. He's stated so over and over again. The whole issue is being obfuscated by side chatter about conversion rates, and how fair it is to be able to convert requisitions. But really, this thread is just someone raging about getting beaten by someone. I think a number of people (including myself) have wasted our time here.
No wrong read it again.....