need people to team up with to beat angral or tips

NedDead

im level 32 jedi guardian i used so many stims different ones of course, guard spec sent kira in first, medpacs and ill be on the oppressor in th first med droid at 4:10 western Australian time please meet me there my characters name is Exarva:) Edited by NedDead
not enough info

I think I was around that lvl when I did it and I destroyed him, was disappointed in how easy it is. Either your under geared or you don't know a good rotation or you don't have a good stim/medpack or all of the above.

Sundering strike is in my opinion the most usefull skill, builds focus and puts a amour reducing stack on. Make sure it's always on 5 that way master strike will be doing more damage, and interupt him whenever possible.

If your still stuck after gearing up making a rotation etc, you need to leave the area go back to every planet and finish every quest or grind pvp untill 40 to get the lvl 40 gear which will make a huuuuuuge difference.

Hope this helps.

There have been many threads - some long - about fighting him. Google is your friend here.

The most important thing, more important than gear or spec or stims, is to keep him interrupted. Use your kick or your push or stasis when you see his cast bar moving. He's one of the first bosses that forces you to use those abilities. He's very tough if you don't and a pushover if you do. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...