STOP saying early acess is a "gift"

Regergek

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We PAID extra money for it.. It is the reason we pre-ordered, it is NOT a bonus, it is NOT a gift, wake up fanboys we all got screwed over

So link the dev post or the offical quote from a BW employee that states you WILL be on on the first day of Early Accss... Thanks. Till someone can show me proof you are just mad because you did not get in. If BW decides not to let you into the game unti the 19th that is still early access. Any judge in the world would tell you that one.

We PAID extra money for it.. It is the reason we pre-ordered, it is NOT a bonus, it is NOT a gift, wake up fanboys we all got screwed over

No, I preordered to ensure that I got my copy of the Collectors edition. The Early access is a nice perk to add on top of something that I commonly do.

I'm sorry you feel like your getting screwed over, but maybe, you need to go outside, get some fresh air, take a walk around your neighborhood.

You've waited this long, whats a few more days to get into Early Access. I mean, really? They could have not offered it at all.

When you do get into Early Access, I do hope you enjoy the Gift that Bioware has provided you.

I did not pay extra... Maybe you should have went with a different vendor... Also, I got in with the first wave... Sorry... But even if I hadn't, I still didn't pay extra for something I did not get....

Let's all be serious now, alright?

First, the official pre-order EGA started on the 15th, they added 2 days for who knows what reason but possibly for the sake of giving people more play time.

Now, is it the 15th? No.

Was anyone from August - Dec pre-order going to get in on the 15th? Of course not, we all knew that, and the posts here used to be very specific about that. The 16th? Even less likely. The 17th, 18th, and 19th were the primary plans for those people from our words.

So now, they are allowing people on for the 13th and 14th, does this favor the earliest pre-orders? Yes it does. Is it wrong? Well, it gives you the potential opportunity for more than just 2 or 3 days of game access but instead 4 or 5.

So yeah, let's all rage.

---

Also a pre-order is so you can have the game ready for you when it releases, else it might be sold out.

Edited by Delsana