Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How to create anxiety in the community ToR

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How to create anxiety in the community ToR

Rukessky
12.13.2011 , 08:27 AM | #1
You only have to create a sale with early access to the game (PREORDER) and put it 'may' you can play 7 days OR MAY BE YOU CAN NOT PLAY MORE THAN ONE looool
ฟ██☲☲☲☲█(ↂ)██‾\ ██████████████████████████████) Nueva Hispania

Poogination
12.13.2011 , 08:51 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Rukessky View Post
You only have to create a sale with early access to the game (PREORDER) and put it 'may' you can play 7 days OR MAY BE YOU CAN NOT PLAY MORE THAN ONE looool
No offense but was that English?
Guild Wars 2 - 2012 - See You At Launch!

Azhriaz
12.13.2011 , 09:06 AM | #3
I think it is just another troll from someone disappointed to get in when they preordered and something about the way SWTOR communicated the early access for preordering.

Ozzone
12.13.2011 , 09:07 AM | #4
Of course it is english, I can actually make out the words. That's as far as I'll defend though.
Rumor has it that Operatives/Scoundrels have been nerfed more and faster than any class in MMO history. Well playing one it feels like it.

Zarthorn
12.13.2011 , 09:37 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Azhriaz View Post
I think it is just another troll from someone disappointed to get in when they preordered and something about the way SWTOR communicated the early access for preordering.
Can't blame people for being a little frustrated at this point really, Biowares communication hasn't been exactly great and now knowing because I was a little weary and not willing to go preorder at the first sniff because I'd rather know if something is worth picking up or not, that the 5 I paid for a preorder box may turn out to be for a lightsaber crystal that I'll never use....

Yea, I can understand the frustration and I'm feeling it too. I didn't expect to get in day 1 nor even day 2 or 3....but knowing that it may not even be day 4 or even 6? That's bad....real bad.

Illwill-
12.13.2011 , 09:43 AM | #6
Just another company that failed to understand that the customers (that'd be us) want INFORMATION/facts...not "hey, you might be able to play sometime in December!).

It's a game, bla-bla, yes...we all know that, but people get excited to play games and people get angry when someone is being a tease (although, granted, some pay for that...come to think of...so are we).

Even if Bioware wanted to adjust how many they let in after how the servers looked etc, they should have planned better. An 8 hour window is better than nothing. If someone told little Robert that he would get let in somewhere between 13 and 21 on Dec 19th, then little Robert wouldn't mind as much as if someone said "yeah...go check your email every minute for a week...you might get in".

Samheinwow
12.13.2011 , 09:48 AM | #7
Hey! You might be able to play in December, aka, on the 20th.

Crying about early access that was suppose to be 5 days early but was enlarged to 7 days early is kinda silly people. You act like a certain other big MMO company treats the community with vast amount of information.

Maybe they are learning from them and know if they give you specifics, if something goes wrong, the community outcry for justice will be even bigger than if they don't tell you anything.

Captain_Zone
12.13.2011 , 09:55 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Rukessky View Post
Umadbro? Ujelly?
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Marunette
12.13.2011 , 09:59 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Umadbro? Ujelly?
*Force Shock* Bad Scoundrel! No treat.
Sith Lady of the Sneers.
Cross the streams at your own risk.

Captain_Zone
12.13.2011 , 10:02 AM | #10