What happens if...?

HollyUSEC

Several of my characters have not done the KOTFE/KOTET story. I just can't handle being forced to do it on ALL of my toons; I'm a serious altoholic and have one of each advanced class, even though some of them I play only seldom. But I have several 70's who have not touched Wild Space, cannot fly to Zakuul, Odessen or Iokath, and still have their five original crew members (plus Shae and Nico, for most of them, as part of the promotion).

Nonetheless, their ship terminals offer them the story quest for Iokath, without having touched KOTFE or KOTET.

So, my question is, what happens if I do that story quest for any of my characters who never touched Wild Space?

More specifically:

--Do they lose their original companions and become unable to get them back without doing all 25 KOT chapters?

--Do they suddenly gain all the main KOT story companions (Lana, Koth, Theron, Senya, etc.) all at influence level 1?

--Are they treated as if they've made certain specific choices for that story? (Such as blowing up Zakuul which leads to Koth betraying you)

Edited by HollyUSEC

When I skipped KOTFE/ET awhile back and went straight to Iokath, I lost all the companions. I didn't unlock any of the KOTFE or ET companions, on said character at the moment ... all I have is ...

Lana

Darth Marr

Quinn

Dorna

Temple

Edited by Paulsutherland

When I skipped KOTFE/ET awhile back and went straight to Iokath, I lost all the companions. I didn't unlock any of the KOTFE or ET companions, on said character at the moment ... all I have is ...

Lana

Darth Marr

Quinn

Dorna

Temple

So do you still get to do Crisis in Umbara and the ones after? It would make no sense since the character would have not really interacted with Theron and then he just goes nuts on them. ;)

I am not sure why they put that in to skip to Iokath anyway. It's like skipping to the end of a book without knowing what happens in the middle.