Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[SPOILER]where do you see the inquisitor in 10 years?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
[SPOILER]where do you see the inquisitor in 10 years?

Fiamma_Verde
01.15.2013 , 02:02 AM | #11
I thought that the canonized ls/ds choices was just speculation. Though I do remember hearing about that before, I can't remember what was actually said. Do you have a link to an interview or anything?

_biddan_
01.15.2013 , 09:38 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Gabrandt View Post
This game canonizes all dark side choices for Imperial characters, and all light side choices for Republic characters.

Thus, your "Darth Imperius" does not exist. Kallig became Darth Nox.
if you mean wookieepedia then no,none of it it's canon,it's just a random dude who wrote stuff.
The Red Eclipse

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

NeroCZK
01.21.2013 , 12:10 PM | #13
I dont think Dark/Light side are specified for Republic or Empire. Light side is not always the "good" one and oposite. Sometimes Light Side choises even for republic are just insane and Darkside is more valuable and sane deccision.

I am not playing "Dark" or "Light" characters. When i am Agent i am making deccisions about whats best for the Empire.

Like Sith whats best for me and only me. I dont care about someone else.

LIke Jedi whats best for the MORE peoples, bcs i feel responsibility against them as the guardian of peace.

Like Smuggler its just all about whats best for me in credits way ^^

And like Bounty Hunter ? Mandalorian the man of Honor and Battle. Always honored and directed by mandaloritans code ^^ but also seeking strong enemies and combat itself and have no mercy with weaklings.

FoolsErrand
01.21.2013 , 06:34 PM | #14
I imagine several members of the dark council trying to take the inquisitor out, the inquisitor surviving and getting his vengence on, unfortunately killing the fellow dark council members creates a power vaccum that leaves the empire vulnerable and the Republic comes back from near defeat to destroy the Empire. And it's all because some dark council members got greedy and couldn't leave well enough alone.
Never give up! Never surrender!

AlixMV
01.23.2013 , 06:08 PM | #15
I don't know about everyone else's Inquisitor, but mine is taking up Andronikus's offer and
Spoiler
~ < Fortitude > ~ Jedi Covenant ~
Referral link
Sollyni ~ Annifryd
Ni'rys'hyl ~ Ydris ~ Mai'ty'lee

reflow
01.26.2013 , 02:33 PM | #16
seriously corrupted by dark rituals and looking for a new body like his former master.
The galaxy is ours to grasp. Let us reach.

TheNahash
01.27.2013 , 06:21 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Never_Hesitate View Post
I see my Inqui dead in ten years. He will die in a failed conquer mission on coruscant.

It was a Guardian, wasn't it?

AshlaBoga
01.27.2013 , 07:13 AM | #18
Slowly eliminating the other members of the Dark Council, secretly helping the Republic kill the Emperor (for good this time) and then Declaring himself the 2nd Emperor of the Sith Empire.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Grogget
01.28.2013 , 10:47 AM | #19
Dead

/10chars
Rhetorical - Sith Assassin - The Shadowlands - Domination
SWTOR Youtube for PVP

DAWUSS
01.29.2013 , 10:56 PM | #20
I think it depends on Kallig's alignment. Darth Imperius, Darth Occulus, and Darth Nox would be in 3 different places at the end of 10 years.