Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

thinking to reroll vanguard

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
thinking to reroll vanguard

_biddan_
08.29.2012 , 06:49 PM | #1
as everyone,i dislike the commando's performance in pvp,and i'm a pvp lover,i always play it when i have the chance but it's impossible with my commando,he is lvl 36 atm so reaching that again would take a while but i'm willing to do it to be good in pvp,my question is,should i delete my commando and restart him as a vanguard?
(i have 8 full char slots,big mistake,i know)
The Red Eclipse

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Occide
08.29.2012 , 06:52 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
as everyone,i dislike the commando's performance in pvp,and i'm a pvp lover,i always play it when i have the chance but it's impossible with my commando,he is lvl 36 atm so reaching that again would take a while but i'm willing to do it to be good in pvp,my question is,should i delete my commando and restart him as a vanguard?
(i have 8 full char slots,big mistake,i know)
Having the same feeling with my merc.
From what I see personally. vanguards are really strong in pvp simply because they just have more utilities. Hell, I ran a couple of premades with a vanguard last night and he was topping into 200k dps and he said "he was barely trying that hard"
So, if you're not happy with your commando, swap it over and see how it goes. Level 36 is only ~ 3 weeks or so to get.

Haggardbr
08.29.2012 , 07:27 PM | #3
I was thinking about the same thing, but not regarding PvP, just because I'm waiting the Cathars to come and I don't want to roll my imperial right now...
Albrey Jhom Jhean Housh
Suarel

_biddan_
08.29.2012 , 07:47 PM | #4
i changed my mind,i've seen the act 2-3 endings,disappointing,very VERY disappointing,i will completely ignore this class and focus on other classes,maybe when the other 5 i have to finish are done i'll go back to the trooper.
The Red Eclipse

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50