EMERGENCY ALERT: Rakghoul Plague Outbreak on Alderaan – AVOID ALDERAAN!

TaitWatson

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fought the plague when it first came, I sacrificed much to eleminate the plague, but now it has returned. Now its personal. FOR THE REPUBLIC!!!!! :rak_01:

Now if you will excuse me Tait I am off to shoot rakghouls and set their bodies on fire with my flamethrower :rak_03:

YES!! First one to post! :cool::D

Edited by Sangrar

Title says it's all - avoid Alderaan. THORN is requesting cannon fodder from both Empire and Republic but they don't even offer any significant or exclusive monetary and material rewards.

What's most important - they don't enforce order in their ranks, meaning that there is plenty of infighting among THORN members (with a lot of mortal casualties) from Empire and Republic. Basically - THORN doesn't give a damn that their soldiers are actually falling to their own members, not rakghouls they're fighting against.

Why does THORN tolerate its emergency responders fighting among themselves?!

Avoid Alderaan and THORN. You're risking your health, career, life, citizenship and mental health for nothing.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

1 day too late, everyone died because there was no information given on this breakout. :p

Seriously though, what is up with this site never releasing info on events when the events start / right before they start? At least they are consistent with being late like the first Rakghoul event where one also had to find out themselves that this event was occurring. :rolleyes:

What I want to know is will the legacy gear from the original Rakghoul Event be back? I've got full Imperial Containment Officer set, but since I didn't have any characters on Republic at that time, I don't have Republic Containment Officer set.

Report from Lord Sandi's contiguity with ''Rakghoul'' plague on ''Core ward world of Alderaan'':

Log: 04

It's been a few days since the last time we saw a daylight, these deep tunnels really takes lot of strength from us, our companions from ''T.H.O.R.N'' organization are trying to get grab on the last pockets of these dark tunnels, unfortunately for them, ''Rakghouls'' are swarming there, I've even heard a eyes witness stating that they saw a 10 foot huge mutant with putrefaction growing on his back. It's not long anymore, I've know......this is my last report, next time I've hope we'll be out from here and breed a fresh ''Alderranian'' air, ''Imperial Reclamation service, Lord Sandi's''...

Edited by sandisrd

It would be cool if the Imperial players and the Republic players get some help making Alliance all work together under certain conditions on certain days or times, because sometimes it gets annoying whenever the Imperial Republic players to kill low levels attack each other while I wrap go weather busy fighting other Rakghouls plus I really don't understand why the Imperials and the Republic attack each other even though theyre working to defeat the same thing

:rak_03:

hmm do the rep vendor stay like they do in the gree event and bounty contract week when the event is over i wonder

There are THORN rep vendors in the GSI vendor area of Nar Shadda.

So, I imagine that the jawa vendor will leave with the live event, but THORN will be around for awhile.