Commodore Pardax

RameiArashi

Have the developers said anything about Commodore Pardax? I just noticed my sith inquistor who hasn't gotten Qyzen now has the alert coming from her instead of the admiral. I just got the admiral to influence 10. Commodore Pardax is of course at 1. There is no achievement yet for getting her to 10 and 20/

Are they going to transfer the admiral's influence to Commodore Pardax? Or do we have to start over with her when 6.0 comes out?

For now she's being "shown the ropes" of how to deal with the Alliance, it's likely in Onslaught she'll replace Bey'wan with is influence. If she doesn't and the developers force us to farm all our influence again it'll be quite frustrating.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

My fondest (and most unlikely to come true) wish is that they'll finally let saboteurs stop being saboteurs and let them actually in some way openly join their chosen faction, during which time she will go the heck away for Imperial saboteurs or completely replace Beywan (and hopefully inherit his influence level) for Republic saboteurs.

I really doubt this will happen though. The most likely outcome is that she'll be learning the ropes indefinitely.