Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Some simple questions that I cannot answer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Some simple questions that I cannot answer

likesixtyninjas
07.08.2018 , 08:03 PM | #1
I'm going to cut right to the chase. I've recently subscribed and forgot how many characters I could have while free to play. I don't want to lose any characters once my subscription expires. Also, do preferred players get more characters than free to play players? Lastly, once your subscription runs out, do you still have access to your cargo holds? Thanks for anyone who is willing to answer a noob's many questions.

merovejec
07.08.2018 , 10:34 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by likesixtyninjas View Post
I'm going to cut right to the chase. I've recently subscribed and forgot how many characters I could have while free to play. I don't want to lose any characters once my subscription expires. Also, do preferred players get more characters than free to play players? Lastly, once your subscription runs out, do you still have access to your cargo holds? Thanks for anyone who is willing to answer a noob's many questions.
1. as F2P you have 4 character slots per server, but when you sub and then your sub expires you will be prefferd status and can have 12 toons active! Remember that if you happen to use a 60/65 token you will gain 1 additional slot each time.

2. Ofc you have access to cargo holds, you wont have limited access to anything like that as a preffered player, the biggest problem is the credit cap (350k). You can still use your cargo hold, legacy bank etc. you can find more out here
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

SteveTheCynic
07.09.2018 , 04:16 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
preffered
PREFERRED. One F, two Rs.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

merovejec
07.10.2018 , 06:43 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
PREFERRED. One F, two Rs.
Geez, sorry Mr. Grammar!
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

Vegik_Bloodfang
07.10.2018 , 10:19 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by likesixtyninjas View Post
If you have joined a guild, you will also lose access to the Guild bank. Unless you purchase the access from the GTN or Cartel Market.
You will also lose access to Artifact equipment. Unless of course, you purchase the access from the GTN or Cartel Market.
For a free Jumpstart Bundle use the code:
http://www.swtor.com/r/ZvyqQr
For more info, check out http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

hof_th
07.11.2018 , 01:46 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Vegik_Bloodfang View Post
If you have joined a guild, you will also lose access to the Guild bank. Unless you purchase the access from the GTN or Cartel Market.
If my memory serves me correctly you will loose access to the Guild Funds even with the unlock, provided of course that you have been granted access to those anyway.

SteveTheCynic
07.11.2018 , 07:45 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by hof_th View Post
If my memory serves me correctly you will loose access to the Guild Funds even with the unlock, provided of course that you have been granted access to those anyway.
Correct.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.