Shae Vizla Companion

TheAptenodyte

Is the shae vizla companion acquisition going to be like nico okarr or hk-55?

Nico: will we get the companion from level 1?

HK-55: will we get the companion only if we have completed a certain number of levels and completed an addition recruitment level?

We don't know yet for sure, but some Bioware information strongly suggests it will be like Nico.

• 2 weeks later...
Did you get Nico on the exact date?

No, Nico wasn't awarded until KoTFE went live.

No doubt the same will happen with Shae, especially since she appears during the latter half of KoTFE as leader of the Mandalorians.

I hope her "recruitment" is more than just make her a tasty drink though.

that doesnt tell me how to get them

If you weren't a subscriber some time (I forget the dates, early August I think) in summer of 2015, you *don't* get Nico. (If you get an "Encrypted Holocommunicator" in the mail every time you create a new character, you have access to Nico. If not, you don't.)

If you weren't a subscriber at the right moment on the 25th of October 2016, you don't get Shae either.

If you did meet the 25th condition, you will get Shae in some way that we don't know what it is, WHEN THE 5.0 EXPANSION GOES LIVE at the end of November/beginning of December.

Thank you for looking first instead of creating yet another thread on this topic but....

I didn't get rewarded for Shaw Vizla Companion because I had trouble for getting my stupid computer fix from a virus.

But I am subscriber and I did not get rewarded for a new companion.

You may want to read the thread first. We've not been awarded the companion yet. We get it after the event is over.

If you were subbed on the 25th, you should get the companion.

Edited by dr_mike

Thank you for looking first instead of creating yet another thread on this topic but....

You may want to read the thread first. We've not been awarded the companion yet. We get it after the event is over.

If you were subbed on the 25th, you should get the companion.

I have been a sub for years and I should get the new companion, but the event do you know when the event is over?

• 4 weeks later...
I can't believe that she has a feet slot yet you can't make her go barefoot! That is just taking the mick! Even using covert feet energy armour doesn't work! Aside from wanting to see Shae's bare feet, i've been waiting to see Lana, Senya and Tora barefoot for ages! Also I want Tora as a companion!

I'll check when I get back on. Does she have a default customization? I didn't add one. Weird....

Thank you

She does. There is a total of three, but taking off the "default" (which is the "default" I suspect BioWare wants you to see) shows her face and hair.

Oddly, shows her as of twenty-ish years ago, and not the Shae of "now."

Take her customization off; no helmet then.

A quick thank you. Yes, that did fix the problem.

And I put it right back on her. :)

Odd that they did ship her with a customization already applied....

Oddly, shows her as of twenty-ish years ago, and not the Shae of "now."

Someone on staff likes them young maybe? I;ve always thought our crew was on the young side....

Edited by dr_mike