Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rage DPS for PVE?

OlosBC
01.01.2013 , 12:26 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
The best pure damage spec for Rage is 0/10/30

There is no point to the force scream talent in PvE, as at most you'd be able to use it 2-3 times per fight (Assuming you get knocked back.)
You take the acc talent as it allows you to put less accuracy in and get more surge.
The free force scream procs on obliterate, so you basically get it free every time its up...
Olos - 55 Hybrid Powertech
Fonia - 55 Madness Sorceror
<Dark Fury> of Jedi Covenant
Previously Fonia and Daygoru of Tempest server in SWG.

wadecounty
01.01.2013 , 01:46 PM | #82
The best pure damage spec for Rage is 0/10/30

There is no point to the force scream talent in PvE, as at most you'd be able to use it 2-3 times per fight (Assuming you get knocked back.)
You take the acc talent as it allows you to put less accuracy in and get more surge.
That's not really true at all in practice, first of all plenty of boss fights require a good deal of moving and charge opportunities (everything but Terror From Beyond itself in TFB, and every boss fight in EC).

Second, I think you're forgetting that talent also makes Scream free after Obliterate, which is an integral part of your rotation in Rage spec. Meaning with that talent, every single Scream you use should be free.

IAmViiOLENT
01.01.2013 , 07:29 PM | #83
1847 DPS in Rage spec, with half 58 half 61 gear.
Using Rakata Stim, and Adrenals- http://www.torparse.com/a/88021/1

Stat Setup- (Includes Stim)
2227 Strength
118 Willpower
950 Power (Two Champ Power relics, still don't have real relics)
194 Crit
210 Accuracy
333 Surge

This certifies to me at least that spec, rotation, and gearing wise, I'm going in the right direction. Rage is DEFINITELY raid worthy DPS.

IAmViiOLENT
01.01.2013 , 07:47 PM | #84
Don't mind me, I wasn't paying attention. Wrong dummy. Sigh. That said, on an ops dummy I'm easily sustained 1800 with those stats. Sorry about the **** warzone, I was parsing on a buds ship so he could **** with the armor debuff and we realized after that in his ship the wz training dummy is in a different spot -.-

MouldyCrow
01.05.2013 , 01:08 AM | #85
In the hopes of saving this travesty of a thread. 5 min parses on my ships Operations dummy.

http://www.torparse.com/a/90874 gear & spec: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...3-fca3dd00ac70

http://www.torparse.com/a/90888 same gear as above but replace an EWH relic with a Dreadguard OBH with no augment. Didn't augment it because I cashed it back in to the vendor.

Probably could do more, maybe give or take 20 DPS but didn't want to sit and do 5 minute parses for a couple of hours. Boring.

IMHO Rage Juggs are viable for all of the games content but Marauders do like 200 more DPS.

Any other Juggs doing heaps better than this? If so post gear and spec and don't be bad like most of the previous posts here.

OlosBC
01.05.2013 , 02:11 AM | #86
Was doing like 1750 (give or take 20) on my guardian in full 61s (27 offhand armoring but 26 hilt) using prototype stem and no adrenals. Ship ops dummy.

Since then I was walking a guildy through the basics on his spec and rotation for his jugg, and looked at my spec and moved some points around for what should be a solid gain. Also grabbed 27 hilt.

And that was with more mistakes in the rotation made than I want to think about. Still getting to where the spec is second nature, this is not really close to my primary toon (though currently one of my favorites to play)

Really wish I had made him a jugg though, its annoying trying to raid on a cross faction alt.
Olos - 55 Hybrid Powertech
Fonia - 55 Madness Sorceror
<Dark Fury> of Jedi Covenant
Previously Fonia and Daygoru of Tempest server in SWG.

MouldyCrow
01.05.2013 , 03:30 AM | #87
Don't mind me, I wasn't paying attention. Wrong dummy. Sigh. That said, on an ops dummy I'm easily sustained 1800 with those stats. Sorry about the **** warzone, I was parsing on a buds ship so he could **** with the armor debuff and we realized after that in his ship the wz training dummy is in a different spot -.-
Also I forgot. I call BS on this unless I see a parse.