7/10 - Warzone Playtest Session

EricMusco

I'd say it was pretty successful, there were a lot of players online and queues were always popping. However, for future playtest sessions, please announce it earlier and do it during more EU-friendly times.

It makes me a little uneasy how broadly you mention the 7/31 release date on that page. On the stream, you said that you are willing to push back the release if needed, and from what I've seen on the PTS, this patch needs a lot of love, more than what can be done on three weeks. I hope those were not just empty words and you do indeed plan to push back the release until all issues are resolved.

Yeah, It was 2 am for me and im waking up at 5:30 so..... its 3 pm here when you guys go to work in Austin, so its just about making this session in the morning :)

Why not just start it at 4pm EST. Which is 9pm UK and 6am Australia. Then we all get to play :D

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I think, whenever it's possible to make the change, the new arena should be give a MUCH higher chance of popping (maybe make it exclusive?). I had 5 arenas total last night, but zero of the new one. Yes, I queued regs almost exclusively (just one time ranked, to avoid the bugged voidstar). I still think it should just pop the new one as much as possible.

Why not just start it at 4pm EST. Which is 9pm UK and 6am Australia. Then we all get to play :D

+1 for this. Excellent suggestion. I did try to stay awake to take part but my brain/body preferred to default to the inside of my eyelids :(

Hey folks!

Let's get together for our first focused PTS playtest session. Here are the details:

• When: Tuesday, 7/10 from 4PM PDT - 7PM PDT
  • What: Queue for regular (unranked) Warzones
  • Character: Any character level 10+, any spec, any Faction

Members of the dev team will be incognito playing matches all night as well. Be sure to record any and all feedback you have in the Warzone Changes and Matchmaking Changes threads. We look forward to seeing your feedback. If you can't make this session, don't worry. We will be planning more sessions for this coming weekend as well (pending PTS status). You can learn more about the PTS here.

Thanks!

-eric

I can log in and play today if anyone is on but i had a 15 hour workday yesterday so those times didnt work for me.

Is the desynch issue that has become unbearable since 5.0 going to be addressed anytime soon? Because atm it hits both PvP/PvE, and nothing is safe from feeling its effects. Granted, it's a lot easier to bypass it in PvE, but in PvP, it's just outright infuriating.