"Bounty hunters getting a nerf"

JohnAntilles

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You obviously didn't see the sarcastic undertone with that comment, nor have you done any endgame pvp.

No merc on my server even comes close to the amount of dps and spike damage my pyro does.

I average 500k per match, crit for 5k as a PT pyro.

show us the proof,

where is ur youtube?

show us the proof,

where is ur youtube?

I think 500k is a big high for an average, since reaching that and more requires strong healing which isn't always present. The 5k rail shots.. that's not happening. Maybe 4.5 with everything stacked and numbers if your favor. But even so, the point he's making isn't far from the mark.

On poorly geared players I can burst 10k (sometimes more) damage. IM > TD > RS > RP > (TD pops) then RS or FB + the ticks from dots. If someone isn't champ geared, that combo is usually their doom.

If they are geared, their boom is delayed a few seconds.

Honestly, PT pyro is way too strong.

No, i don't have videos or SS because capturing epeen moments isn't something I think about.

Edited by Sowwy

I want to know what it is.

Whats the point in leveling up a BH if its about to be hit by a huge nerf.

As BW feel its in such a final stage that the press can be told about it then I as a paying player would like to know.

I doubt its Tracer as wouldnt that then mean trooper grav round would be getting the same treatment yet isnt mentioned, or was it not mentioned so that the QQ could not start.

As a hybrid PT not bothered personally by tracer/grav IMO its not OP anyway just no skill noobs QQ'n rather than just LOS them.

I hate tracer/grav spam because I have to work for my kills and DPS when I Bounty Hunter/Trooper has to spam one thing?

How is that balanced? Only people who do it will try to defend it.

It's been obvious from the start that Tracer Missile was going to get nerfed as long as armor reduction buffs existed. If you didn't see this coming then you are totally oblivious.

But on the other hand...how come Sorc/Sage has no nerf coming? These are the classes that REALLY need a good nerf (maybe even just adding a separate stance for heal/DPS).

I'm glad to see the Warriors/Knights get some love. They are brutal until the higher levels (where they then become Gods) and need a minor DPS boost for the tank specs.

I am extremely disappointed to see nothing about the Sniper getting some attention. This class (Sniper) needs some love more than any other class. People are not playing them for good reason. Yes...they can be lethal when controlled by a skilled player, but put that same player behind a Sorc or a Marauder and those classes become much more beneficial (and lethal) to the group than the Sniper. The Sniper lacks the extra utility that the other DPS classes have. Either increase Sniper damage or give them some additional perks (running faster, stealth like Ops, higher damage resistance behind cover, etc).

And another thing for Snipers....give them some new armor. A lvl 50 Sniper in PvP gear actually looks worse than a lvl 35 Sniper.

Lol I like all these cry babies, Zomg my class is getting nerfzors I'm unsubbing now BW in fact I want you to buff me unill I can continuously fly around a warzone and insta gib people with my jetpack flames Haha that would be lots of fun hahah, if you're going to quit a game because of a nerf than good luck in the mmo world every class will get nerfed or buffed at least a couple of times, its the way it is, if this isn't what you signed up for than well mass effect 3 just dropped today go buy it and get out of my game kid

Lol I like all these cry babies, Zomg my class is getting nerfzors I'm unsubbing now BW in fact I want you to buff me unill I can continuously fly around a warzone and insta gib people with my jetpack flames Haha that would be lots of fun hahah, if you're going to quit a game because of a nerf than good luck in the mmo world every class will get nerfed or buffed at least a couple of times, its the way it is, if this isn't what you signed up for than well mass effect 3 just dropped today go buy it and get out of my game kid

let me guess..you play a sorc?

Well, pure speculation at this point.

My gut feeling is that they might nerf PT Pyro (which is my current spec), possibly the Prototype Particle Accelerator talent? I'd like to see some changes to make the AP tree more viable and more synergy between talents to open up new hybrid builds.

Other than that, I don't care what they do to Mercenaries. Tracer-Spam is cancer.

let me guess..you play a sorc?

My sorc is level 26, my main is my Marauder, but you know what if my main was a sorc and got the nerf stick, I wouldn't cry and unsub, I'm just saying nerfs and buffs are going to happen in this game, are you going to quit and reroll, everytime it happens?

My sorc is level 26, my main is my Marauder, but you know what if my main was a sorc and got the nerf stick, I wouldn't cry and unsub, I'm just saying nerfs and buffs are going to happen in this game, are you going to quit and reroll, everytime it happens?

i think my personal gripe is that they're talking about nerfing the weakest class in game.

now that i've said that, let me qualify it.

there's 5 AC in the game, what i'm saying, is that I play a Merc Bodyguard (healer), and it is, without a doubt, the weakest healer in game right now.

so, i am weary when they talk about nerfing me.

I was talking about the people who were threatening to unsubscribe or quit their class all together because of a nerf, I was just stating that all classes at some point or another will eventually go through nerfs and buffs, its the natural ebb and flow of mmorpgs, you can either get over it or quit the game

there's 5 AC in the game, what i'm saying, is that I play a Merc Bodyguard (healer), and it is, without a doubt, the weakest healer in game right now.

I hear mercs/commandos saying they are the weakest healer a lot. I'm curious why you believe Ops are far stonger healers?

I hate tracer/grav spam because I have to work for my kills and DPS when I Bounty Hunter/Trooper has to spam one thing?

How is that balanced? Only people who do it will try to defend it.

Yet another person who has no idea how proper arsenal dps works. People like you are the reason it may get nerfed. Thanks in advance.

They arn't nerfing Mercenery or Powertech, they are nerfing BH abilities, probably how fast they are.

I imagine they are nerfing heat system/DFA.

I pretty much agree with this, BUT, if they did nerf TM it would be because of people like that guy I quoted.

SovereignDark is totally clueless about the spec yet he still feels informed enough to display his ignorance on the matter on a public forum. Why advertise your stupidity, SD?

If my Merc is nerfed to accommodate idiots and crybabies such as SovereignDark then I will go cancel my sub and go back to the other game.

Devs - give us details on this nerf pls. You've seen fit to announce it, you've created the anxiety, lte us know whart