Lvl 55 Jedi sent and lvl 55 powertech looking for a good guild to join.

Master_Hitsugaya

Ok so my old guilds are dead so I am leaving and am thus looking for new guilds to join on both factions of Jedi covenant .

Jedi Sent

Name sammycakes

Lvl 55

Spec combat

In all 156 gear(except for relics) with some 162 gear

Crew skill

Synthweaving 450

Slicing 450

Archaeology 450

Powertech

Name sammycake

Lvl 55

Spec pyro

Geare,d in mostly 156 gear

Crew skills

Cybertech 450

Underworld trading 450

Scavenging 450

I also have a lvl 41 sorc and a lvl 37 sniper all of which have crew skills at 250+

I am looking to do some raiding and some PVE so just reply here or send me mail ingame. Would like to join a active guild with a good number of members.

Edited by Master_Hitsugaya

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi Hitsugaya, we at Grievance are a mature, 18+, family-friendly, Founder guild/community and have people on daily. We focus only on a Republic presence on the Jedi Covenant server. There are a number of us always interested in running dailies, Flashpoints, PvP, the occasional Galactic Star Fighter and just hanging out in Teamspeak. Our Operations nights are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday but we do not have strict attendance requirements so we do not run with fixed raiding teams since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). We are currently working on 8-man and 16-man Hardmode Dread Operations. If people still need to gear up we run Story Mode Operations on Wednesday nights and if not we have been doing various achievement runs! :rak_03: Also of note, we fully intend on having a Guild Capital ship when released and participating in Guild Conquests.

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info, read our charter, register and apply. Good luck and have fun!