Ok so It's offical. BM Bags are broken. My next question is.....

icecoldone

How did all the pros in Full BM gear. Get full BM gear so fast.

The bags are broken. they give like 1 token every 40 bags.

So how did the pros end up with Full BM gear asap.

I want to let you guys know i made a post that people were exploiting issues to increase their drop chances and gain loot faster.

I was shot down from every corner. With people claiming there is no way that could happen

So i would like those same people to come on here and now explain how people have full BM gear withing a week. When bioware themselves are saying it's broken.

Edited by icecoldone

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No actually on my server i saw Bms in full BM gear within a week of getting BM.

I actually know people who got BM after me and have full BM gear.

try again

You're aware that's not even possible right?

7 days x 2 bags a day = 14 bags

2 weekly quests + 14 bags = 16 bags total in a week.

Amount of comms necessicary for full BM gear = 18 (I didn't even count relics)

So even at a 100% comm rate from bags it's impossible in 1 week.

Are you not listening!!!!

The bags are broken!!!

Offical from Bioware.

you mean your still crying RNG when bioware told you they're RNg isn't working

Wow

"Official statement", "you're", "the" or "their".

Random is random. I am not sure how you are failing to understand that. Plus, they didn't really indicate what was broken about it. Initially it was stated BM Bags have a 25% chance to drop a BM Commendation, my only thought is this 25% is much lower than intended hence "breaking" it.

I am in 100% Full BM Gear. This is all with the commendation system. I've gone four days with nothing, yet there are other times I'll get 3-5 in a row.

As the poster you quoted stated, it's luck right now. Some people have it, others do not.

Edited by exphryl

Are you not listening!!!!

The bags are broken!!!

Offical from Bioware.

you mean your still crying RNG when bioware told you they're RNg isn't working

Wow

How can RNG "not work"? I'm honestly curious. Bioware most likely meant the RNG isn't hitting that 25% number that was given out and will adjust it. Either way, if you have good luck, you could get 2/2 for a week straight. If you have bad luck, you can go 0/40 like some have said they are at. I might start playing the lotto since I'm 7/23 on my BM bags so far.

Get it through your thick skull that RNG is just that! RNG! It's pure luck and some people will get their BM faster than others.

As a side note, you need to get it out of your head that BM gear will suddenly turn you into a PvP god. The difference between Champion gear and BM gear is about 6 more Expertise and around 3-6 Endurance/Primary Stat per piece. BM gear will NOT suddenly turn a bad player into a good player. The only BM piece that is a significant upgrade is the Main Hand weapon.

Edited by copasetic

"Official statement", "you're", "the" or "their".

Random is random. I am not sure how you are failing to understand that. Plus, they didn't really indicate what was broken about it. Initially it was stated BM Bags have a 25% chance to drop a BM Commendation, my only thought is this 25% is much lower than intended hence "breaking" it.

I am in 100% Full BM Gear. This is all with the commendation system. I've gone four days with nothing, yet there are other times I'll get 3-5 in a row.

As the poster you quoted stated, it's luck right now. Some people have it, others do not.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=299174

This is the answer to your question.

it's broken. You still claim luck when you've been told it's broken.

Wow amazing.

Edited by Moitteva
rude removed

You're aware that's not even possible right?

7 days x 2 bags a day = 14 bags

2 weekly quests + 14 bags = 16 bags total in a week.

Amount of comms necessicary for full BM gear = 18 (I didn't even count relics)

So even at a 100% comm rate from bags it's impossible in 1 week.

you obviously don't read the patch notes do you.

They just fixed a bug that allowed other to trade BM bags when the reciever had the maxium number of BM bags in their inventory. So you had people who were getting up to 10 bags a day.

Edited by Moitteva
rude removed

They just fixed a bug that allowed other to trade BM bags when the reciever had the maxium number of BM bags in their inventory. So you had people who were getting up to 10 bags a day.

calm down?

Edited by Moitteva
removed rude

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=299174

This is the answer to your question.

it's broken. You still claim luck when you've been told it's broken.

Wow amazing.

Luck (Taken from Dictionary.com):

Good fortune; advantage or success, considered as the result of chance: He had no luck finding work.

I stated, I am in full Battlemaster Gear. Full. With Commendations. Somebody may not be. We open the same amount of bags, however I got my commendations. I am luckier then he is. To top it off, since BW said it is broken, that makes me even MORE luckier as my character beat the system.

What's hard for you to understand about that?

Edited by Moitteva
removed quoted rude

How can RNG "not work"? I'm honestly curious. Bioware most likely meant the RNG isn't hitting that 25% number that was given out and will adjust it. Either way, if you have good luck, you could get 2/2 for a week straight. If you have bad luck, you can go 0/40 like some have said they are at. I might start playing the lotto since I'm 7/23 on my BM bags so far.

Get it through your thick skull that RNG is just that! RNG! It's pure luck and some people will get their BM faster than others.

As a side note, you need to get it out of your head that BM gear will suddenly turn you into a PvP god. The difference between Champion gear and BM gear is about 6 more Expertise and around 3-6 Endurance/Primary Stat per piece. BM gear will NOT suddenly turn a bad player into a good player. The only BM piece that is a significant upgrade is the Main Hand weapon.

It's not Random when it favours others and not everyone.

Wow. You still claim RNG when you've been told it's not.

Edited by Moitteva
Rude removed

Then they were cheating? It also didn't exclusively say BM bags in the patch notes.

Edited by Moitteva
rude removed

Luck (Taken from Dictionary.com):

Good fortune; advantage or success, considered as the result of chance: He had no luck finding work.

I stated, I am in full Battlemaster Gear. Full. With Commendations. Somebody may not be. We open the same amount of bags, however I got my commendations. I am luckier then he is. To top it off, since BW said it is broken, that makes me even MORE luckier as my character beat the system.

What's hard for you to understand about that?

How hard is it for others to understand from the patch note fixes that most people in FULL BM gear with a week were actaully cheating or exploitling.

lols

gg

Edited by Moitteva
quoted rude removed, rude +replies

LOL! Where is this Bioware quote stating that it is favoring specific players? Now you're just making wild assumptions without any clue as to what the Bioware Community Rep meant when he said that. Are you telling me I'm being favored thus why I am 7/23 on bags? I guess I should be really loving Bioware right now for them to give me special treatment.

Please continue though. I'm laughing as I'm typing this. Your providing some good entertainment.

Edited by Moitteva
quoted rude removed

Wow. You still claim RNG when you've been told it's not.

so in what way it is not RNG ?

they said its broken, and some ppl still got comms out of it, so what the hell is not RNG although its broken in some way?

Edited by Moitteva
quoted rude removed