Chapter 15 Gemini Deception where is the "manual control device"?

• 2 months later...

It is a book on a computer console in the GEMINI ship. The map of the area is is titled "BattleCruiser: Command Deck" Map should show a central corridor (with a separation in the middle) with additional rooms branching off above and below. The device is in the third branch from the left above the central corridor; you enter the area and look for a computer console on the left. The player co-ordinates are: -210, -208 if you bring up the map, jump in place using the spacebar and look at the top left of the map.

Why did I bother with providing such detailed answer at such late hour? I spent a lot of time looking for it, both in the game and online.

• 3 years later...
There is few of them, but don't expect to complete the bonus mission. I did the chapter on multiple characters, managed to get the droid and find other stuff, but I never got the bonus mission anyway.

this might be a bit outdated, but i just finished the bonus objective just by visiting each bonus area, didnt do anythign except picking up the bombs :D