Another, "How Do I make Credits" Thread.

Ccgv

Hey all, been a while since I've played swtor. I just recently got a bounty hunter to 60 and I need a insane amount of credits to augment my pvp gear. Any recommendations but dailies? I prefer to run a flashpoint, but not very sure on which ones are good. Any tips would honestly be great. Thanks!:)

Hey all, been a while since I've played swtor. I just recently got a bounty hunter to 60 and I need a insane amount of credits to augment my pvp gear. Any recommendations but dailies? I prefer to run a flashpoint, but not very sure on which ones are good. Any tips would honestly be great. Thanks!:)

find a niche on the pvpGTN buy low sell high, craft, sell CM items. run slicing and farm nodes on yavin. farm crafting nodes and sell those that are used for crafting (5, 6, 9)

flahpoints in general not really going to make you many credits, they generally not meant to be used that way. feel free to search the dozens of other threads for more ideas.

If you haven't unlocked Ziost dailies the first quest area has about 10 gold mobs close together that drop 5 to 9k a pop and re spawn quickly. Tedious but better cash then dailies if you aren't fighting for the mobs. Less reliable the decoration from false emp sells well 150 to 300k a pop depending on server. Less credits per hour then dailies but something different.