Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hood up armor?

Luxidenstore
12.23.2011 , 08:20 PM | #11
Yeah, it's so stupid. Another strange thing is that you can't wear a mask(Not talking about the breathing thing) under the hood. Even though it is something they have showed in trailers.

Most of the armor advertised at Juggernauts are now for marauders and vice versa. Add that to the not so high res textures while not in cutscenes and it makes me very sad.
Use my Referral link and save starving children on Rishi. Join the movement now.

Zolstorm
12.23.2011 , 09:24 PM | #12
Tbh whats actually sad is that im level 32, and have seen a lot of marauders at 50 and it hurts me to say that the last cape I got was from the black talon and it's not even customizable so you can't keep that. Also, it's worth mentioning that +strength medium gear practically NEVER drops in flashpoints/heroic quests and when it does, its a robotic armor. Jedi Sentinels get robes from lvl 10 to 50 non stop and we can't find 1 piece.

Auru
12.23.2011 , 09:26 PM | #13
Why is this hood thing such a big deal? I've seen these threads pop up a few times now O.o

Nmaharg
12.23.2011 , 09:31 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Auru View Post
Why is this hood thing such a big deal? I've seen these threads pop up a few times now O.o
Because pretty much every cool looking sith wears one, and most of us want to simulate that look.

Darksurfer
12.23.2011 , 11:36 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Nmaharg View Post
Because pretty much every cool looking sith wears one, and most of us want to simulate that look.

The option would be nice to have your sith look like he should

Wemit
12.24.2011 , 12:06 AM | #16
Yeah, level 33 and I'm still running around with my black talon robes. Seems like some of the NPCs have some nice armor/robe gear, hopefully that's available at some point.

Bamfpanda
12.24.2011 , 12:14 AM | #17
When I got the robes from Black Talon, they were just robes, hood down. Did I get the wrong ones or is the hood up only available for females?

JalenTigh
12.24.2011 , 12:25 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Bamfpanda View Post
When I got the robes from Black Talon, they were just robes, hood down. Did I get the wrong ones or is the hood up only available for females?
The only hood up armor on BT is light. Not medium.

Skoll-
12.24.2011 , 01:11 AM | #19
The ONLY Marauder Hood Up chest piece I've seen so far has been the lv 40 PVP one, and I think it looks lame as hell. I want my Marauder to look like those ******es in the Deceived trailer, robe, armor, mask and all.

Moba
12.24.2011 , 05:57 AM | #20
Glad I'm not the only one. I cant speak for you guys but the medium armor looks very boring and lame when compared to some of the light and heavy armor sets available. I'm not talking about special gear either, I'm talking about loot from quests etc.

The only nice armor i managed to find was the ichani jacket i think, like a long leather overcoat with its hood down, coupled with the ichani pants, which have armor pads on them.

They are no longer useful to me and so i dont have them on.