Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Marauder PVP DPS Build?

XxPizzaBoyxX
04.13.2012 , 10:39 PM | #21
lol ummm idk if the last guy that posted actually even plays a marauder if he doesnt know that carnage does the same thing for force scream that rage does for smash i play both carnage and anni in pvp and pve cause i really dont know which is the best when im anni i usually have about 250k-300k damage in wz with about 75k healing with carnage im getting 350k - 400k damage no healing but what u lack from the healing in anni spec u gain in speed and mobility rage spec is for begginners and lvl'ng hence the aoe's and extra defense

Mazarill
04.14.2012 , 12:22 AM | #22
Anni>all just saying I always get top damage in the Warzones I play in
I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Nmaharg
04.14.2012 , 01:23 AM | #23
1.2 carnage is top dog. There are many different ways to spec.
7X Valor --- 1000+ Expertise

"Etang" on Juyo and The Fatman

CardonaLJ
04.14.2012 , 06:44 AM | #24

Fishark
04.14.2012 , 07:35 AM | #25
I'm going Carnage because of amazing burst, loads of immobalizes, deadly throw, overwhelm and 1 additional sec on force charge + an extra 15% movement speed, cant complain really :P
This to be exact http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100ocZGGbRRrrdGzZM.1