Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best marauder crew skills? Discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
Best marauder crew skills? Discussion

gkshow
12.15.2011 , 08:05 AM | #21
I'm debating on Artifice Arch THunting: Reason being the obvious lightsaber options

or Biochem, Bioanalysis and THunting: I figured this is like herbalism+alchemy from WoW. Save money by not spending money?

I haven't had much research done...which one of the skills looks like it could be a good money maker? THunting or Diplomacy?

Stimuli
12.15.2011 , 09:11 AM | #22
I'll be going artifice and arch, but leveling with slicing soooo much money. Level 22 with 85k easy speeder, then build up funds to level my artifice and arch through crew missions. Then spam treasure hunting. If biochem turns out to be really beneficial for pvp I may drop some skills for it later. But since it is a new game I may try some pve as well. But yea slicing is a huge money make for me right now.

jcooke
12.16.2011 , 04:14 AM | #23
Synthweaving (5% extra chance of crit - Jaesa)
Archaeology (+5 Efficiency - Jaesa)
Slicing (Purely for credits while levelling. When I reach 50 or a level where I am self sufficient on the GTN I will switch to Underworld Trading for epic synth mats)

http://sithwarrior.com/forums/Thread...lls-Compendium

Excellent guide above.
M A R D I G R A S

Skoll-
12.16.2011 , 05:35 AM | #24
I've taken Sythweaving, Archaeology, and Treasure Hunting and it's working out just fine. Primarily, the Archaeology pretty much supplies me with all I ever need for crafting, and vendoring the crafted items gives me a decent return. Treasure Hunting can go either/or. I've been splitting it between Companion Gifts ( I'm impatient to sex up Vette ) and lock boxes. With the lock boxes, I mostly make back most of the credits spent sending my companions on their missions so my combination seems to be pretty self-sufficient for now.

Cormacolinde
12.16.2011 , 07:58 AM | #25
Taking Synthweaving means better DPS and overall better gear while levelling.

You might ask why, it's simple: while levelling, I make my own armour, take the commendation options from missions and buy better weapons with them. Leaving DK at level 17, I had two 44 lightsabers and Vette had 2 44 blasters.

Burntrice
01.18.2012 , 11:54 AM | #26
I went for Artifice, Treasure Hunting, and Archeology. It just makes sense with two lightsabers. I can get gear from instances and raid

CrackaKilla
10.23.2014 , 12:08 AM | #27
I personally went arch, tres hunt, and artifice. just like other people have mentioned, with two light sabers it makes sense. as for your gear, that stuff gets easy through questing and instances. plus not that expensive to buy mods for a good orange gear set.

Jaysun
11.04.2014 , 09:24 AM | #28
I went Artifice on my Marauder but then I have a PT that is bio and can make implants. Ideally you want to have one artifice to help level your alts and one bio for the same.. Synthweaving is next for me on an alt
Jaysun - Guardian
MEK

Xukon - Powertech