Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Give subscribers more coins

Sledgeweb's Avatar


Sledgeweb
02.05.2013 , 11:31 AM | #1
Subscribers don't get enough cartel coins for the monthly fee.

As an example... the new speeder costs 1800 CC. As a subscriber, I get 500 / month. That means I have to save up for 4 months to buy the speeder. Looking at the CC rates, I should get about 1,500 CC / month for the $15 I pay. At 500 CC / month, I can only afford about 3 expensive cartel market items per year! I believe subscribers should be better rewarded than that.

lucotas's Avatar


lucotas
02.05.2013 , 11:35 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Sledgeweb View Post
Subscribers don't get enough cartel coins for the monthly fee.

As an example... the new speeder costs 1800 CC. As a subscriber, I get 500 / month. That means I have to save up for 4 months to buy the speeder. Looking at the CC rates, I should get about 1,500 CC / month for the $15 I pay. At 500 CC / month, I can only afford about 3 expensive cartel market items per year! I believe subscribers should be better rewarded than that.
this is not gonna happen. you want that speeder? just buy CC
Working on my english.
PLEASE SUPORT THIS THREAD ABOUT ANIMAL MOUNTS!
Animal Mounts in the cartel market

ZeroPlus's Avatar


ZeroPlus
02.05.2013 , 11:44 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Sledgeweb View Post
Subscribers don't get enough cartel coins for the monthly fee.

As an example... the new speeder costs 1800 CC. As a subscriber, I get 500 / month. That means I have to save up for 4 months to buy the speeder. Looking at the CC rates, I should get about 1,500 CC / month for the $15 I pay. At 500 CC / month, I can only afford about 3 expensive cartel market items per year! I believe subscribers should be better rewarded than that.
Just a small note. Your 15€ a month buys you access to the game with no restrictions. The Cartel Coin grant is a bonus for subscribing, and not a direct conversion (to Coins) of what you paid.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Sledgeweb's Avatar


Sledgeweb
02.05.2013 , 11:44 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by lucotas View Post
this is not gonna happen. you want that speeder? just buy CC
But, this is a major problem with subscribing... if you have to subscribe AND buy more on top of that, then... why subscribe? I think maybe BW actually wants to push people out of subscription and into F2P with micro-transactions. In this case, I don't really want the speeder — I just think subscribers should get an amount of coins per month that is useful and a decent reward for their continued subscription.

ARagingNoob's Avatar


ARagingNoob
02.05.2013 , 11:48 AM | #5
They don't have to give us coins, period. Surprised we get them at all honestly. Purpose of the CC market is to make money from buyin the coins. None of the stuff in the market is essential so no reason to complain about us getting 500/600 a month.
Jedi Covenant
Yül 50 Sniper Pálla 50 Powertech
Selva 50 Sith Assassin Briánna 50 Operative

lucotas's Avatar


lucotas
02.05.2013 , 11:53 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sledgeweb View Post
But, this is a major problem with subscribing... if you have to subscribe AND buy more on top of that, then... why subscribe? I think maybe BW actually wants to push people out of subscription and into F2P with micro-transactions. In this case, I don't really want the speeder — I just think subscribers should get an amount of coins per month that is useful and a decent reward for their continued subscription.
why subscribe? uhh for play the game with no restriccions? duh
Working on my english.
PLEASE SUPORT THIS THREAD ABOUT ANIMAL MOUNTS!
Animal Mounts in the cartel market

Sledgeweb's Avatar


Sledgeweb
02.05.2013 , 12:02 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by lucotas View Post
why subscribe? uhh for play the game with no restriccions? duh
Yes, but many of those restrictions can be removed with Cartel unlocks. Depending on how you play, it may be cheaper to play F2P with unlocks versus subscribing. To entice more toward subscribing, I'm merely suggesting the monthly CC stipend could be increased as an additional incentive. This is a suggestion forum. This is a suggestion. Not a mandate.

Icebergy's Avatar


Icebergy
02.05.2013 , 12:48 PM | #8
I get 700 coins a month from my sub, personally...

While I definitely would not be opposed to receiving more free stuff, I think we should be grateful for the fact that we are getting any free stuff at all. Your sub pays for your access to the game, not for the coins.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Izorii's Avatar


Izorii
02.05.2013 , 12:52 PM | #9
Really cant see this happening they want us to spend more cash on CC they will hardly add cool new stuff and then up how many cartel coins we get so we dont have to spend real cash on it. Personally I have yet to spend any CC I have been given. I dont like the idea of the lotto boxes and cant see the need to buy a cool outfit if I then lose my matching gear bonus.

Bomyne's Avatar


Bomyne
02.05.2013 , 01:03 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Sledgeweb View Post
Subscribers don't get enough cartel coins for the monthly fee.

As an example... the new speeder costs 1800 CC. As a subscriber, I get 500 / month. That means I have to save up for 4 months to buy the speeder. Looking at the CC rates, I should get about 1,500 CC / month for the $15 I pay. At 500 CC / month, I can only afford about 3 expensive cartel market items per year! I believe subscribers should be better rewarded than that.
Add a security key to your account. You'll get an extra 100 a month. And then buy any more coins you need.

I subscribe AND spend about $100 a month on coins. And i have no problem with that.