Vorpal's Official Midnight-Black Crystal Request Thread...

Vorpaledged

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/signed

Please put this in the game. BUT, make it earn-able like the Taun Taun on Hoth as well as Cartel Coin purchase. Give us two ways to get it, one that doesn't involve Cartel Coins or ridiculous prices on the GTN.

NO, on this idea of making it super rare. Why does everything need to be rare and ridiculous prices on GTN? Cant we just have some things for once? How about Sub only heh? Yes, that sounds better.

Are you new to MMOs? Rare items are all the buzz. Personally I enjoy having those super rare-hard to get items in game. I don't think there's enough of them. And I'm not talking about CM stuff that goes up on the GTN for disgusting prices. I'm talking about things being obtainable through a quest or random drop.

I'd love to see an all black crystal. But not on the CM. I think there should be only ONE crystal per server that randomly drops like... ever other week or something like that. And by randomly drops I mean : I just killed this level 5 Flesh Raider on Tython and got this AWESOME black crystal.

But the crystals should only drop from humanoid NPCs. There's no reason for a Wamp Rat to be carrying one around, obviously.

Edited by EnufThree

Are you new to MMOs? Rare items are all the buzz. Personally I enjoy having those super rare-hard to get items in game. I don't think there's enough of them. And I'm not talking about CM stuff that goes up on the GTN for disgusting prices. I'm talking about things being obtainable through a quest or random drop.

I'd love to see an all black crystal. But not on the CM. I think there should be only ONE crystal per server that randomly drops like... ever other week or something like that. And by randomly drops I mean : I just killed this level 5 Flesh Raider on Tython and got this AWESOME black crystal.

But the crystals should only drop from humanoid NPCs. There's no reason for a Wamp Rat to be carrying one around, obviously.

While I do agree that it is fun to get a super rare drop, like the Czerka Crate-o-matic, I think that making it that rare would be a terrible idea, plus, it would make it impossible for anyone who PvPs to get one. Also, if there can be only one crystal per server, how can it drop every other week? Does the previous winner lose theirs? :p

I too support the idea of an all black crystal. I would also like to see a black/yellow crystal that is available to the general population, not just to those who pre-ordered the game SO long ago.

No black-yellow for you, it's mine :p.

Edited by orangefishboy

While I do agree that it is fun to get a super rare drop, like the Czerka Crate-o-matic, I think that making it that rare would be a terrible idea, plus, it would make it impossible for anyone who PvPs to get one. Also, if there can be only one crystal per server, how can it drop every other week? Does the previous winner lose theirs? :p

No, I meant only one single crystal drops every other week per server. So obviously there would be multiple people with these things. lol

No, I do happen to pay 15 bucks a month for the game though. I don't care if an item is rare or common, if I want it I should be able to earn it. Not pay real life money when I already give Bioware 15 a month. That's why I suggested making the black/black like the Taun Taun on Hoth where it gives you two ways to get it. One cartel, one earned. Simple. Done.

I don't play games for an ego boost and to show off. Your idea of making it ultra-rare ruins the entire point of this thread. Making it Ultra-rare would be pointless since your chance of EVER getting it would be nearly 0.

EARNABLE.

Edited by DarthVengeant

No, I do happen to pay 15 bucks a month for the game though. I don't care if an item is rare or common, if I want it I should be able to earn it. Not pay real life money when I already give Bioware 15 a month. That's why I suggested making the black/black like the Taun Taun on Hoth where it gives you two ways to get it. One cartel, one earned. Simple. Done.

I don't play games for an ego boost and to show off. Your idea of making it ultra-rare ruins the entire point of this thread. Making it Ultra-rare would be pointless since your chance of EVER getting it would be nearly 0.

EARNABLE.

Quote for truth.

EARNABLE.

You get 500 coins free per month, what are you doing with those? Spending them on random roll boxes? If you think the crystal might be cartel, save your coins up.

You get 500 coins free per month, what are you doing with those? Spending them on random roll boxes? If you think the crystal might be cartel, save your coins up.

My CC get used to unlock items in collections and legacy/toon perks for alts.

I don;t buy CC, like I said, Bioware gets 15 a month, that is quite enough.

Hello everyone and Thank you all for the Support regarding a Pure Black Crystal! By now I think everyone has noticed that I have requested this item in the "Cartel Market Suggestions" topics. They have a Pure White Crystal which are considered "Ultra Rare" items in the first shipment of Cartel Packs. I mainly play on the Imperial side Faction and my main character being a Sith, Black would enhance his wickedness! While I do not discourage players who would like to obtain this item through other means, my post is for the Black Crystal to be implemented into a future Cartel Market Shipment pack. Thanks again for the continued Support everyone and keep the signatures coming!!! Edited by Vorpaledged

i been wanting a pure black crystal for a while now too, honestly i feel that there is a huge lack of "sith" looking crystals, as in my oppinion the "blood-red" "hot- orange" and "charred orange" just dont get it for me, hey a pure black whould be awesome and also a new RED crystal thats actually RED

Orange, imo that would ruin the Main appeal of Stealthed Agent/Scoundrel/Sin/Shadow classes.

Maybe, but it is interesting that you can make the blade invisible. Now that I think of it though, how is it that assassins/operatives can stay continuously stealthed without it draining their energy/force?