Referral Rewards

HackHawkFTW

so i have like 10 people referred right now it says that some of them have 13 day left to subscribe after those 13 days if there resub is not before the 13 days are up do i still get rewards from them or do they have to re use my referral link ??? Edited by HackHawkFTW

so i have like 10 people referred right now it says that some of them have 13 day left to subscribe after those 13 days if there resub is not before the 13 days are up do i still get rewards from them or do they have to re use my referral link ???

You don't get any rewards if they don't subscribe.

They won't be able to use the referral link again for 3 months.

you obviously did not understand what i was saying im saying it says that they have 13 days left to subscribe they are going to subscribe again but if they sub after the 13 day period do i still get rewards cause its not like there un subbing there going to be staying subbed but does it have to be done with in that 13 day period that it says Edited by HackHawkFTW

you obviously did not understand what i was saying im saying it says that they have 13 days left to subscribe they are going to subscribe again but if they sub after the 13 day period do i still get rewards cause its not like there un subbing there going to be staying subbed but does it have to be done with in that 13 day period that it says

They have to subscribe within the 13 day period. If they subscribe afterwards, you don't get anything.

you obviously did not understand what i was saying im saying it says that they have 13 days left to subscribe they are going to subscribe again but if they sub after the 13 day period do i still get rewards cause its not like there un subbing there going to be staying subbed but does it have to be done with in that 13 day period that it says

Some use of punctuation and proper sentence structure would help people to understand. 🙄🙂

Basically, if the timer runs out, and they don't sub then, but do after that, then no, you don't get the extra cc's