Make Nightlife Chips Legacy Currency

MaximusRex

Yes please. If they're going to be currency, they should be legacy-wide currency. (And just aside from the convenience issue, I know it really doesn't matter but it's better for RPing purposes if you can choose which characters actually do most of the gambling.)

• 1 year later...
I have enjoyed the new Emperor slots and more activities dropping slots chips this year, but it would be nice if they were legacy bound so I didn't have to try tracking them all down on different characters to make sure they get used.

+1 couldn't agree more, OP summed up nicely what a lot of my mates and I've been feeling for years. Just make all the chips Legacy bound:sy_star:

Edited by Willjb

Please Please please make this a thing for Aug 2nd launch this year.

I mean, there's no way they could implement a suggestion a week before the event/patch. I do agree that these should be in the currency tab.

Along those lines, I wish the items/rewards would be added to Collections, like the Life Day items. There's no way, with the current limitations, that I'm going to play multiple characters at the event, to unlock their weapon appearance, companions, mounts, etc. I'll probably do one character per server (on the 3 English servers I play on), earn a handful of things, and go do something else.

well I have a bit of an issue with it as well, they were on the currency tab for about a minute, then they vanished... No idea how many I have.

I had the currencies disappear when I didn't have any game tokens. Once I bought some, it all showed back up. Not sure if they have this on the bug list yet.

• 2 weeks later...