The Skull Faced Guy=Other Grievous?

demonspleasure

I can't for the life of me remember his name, from the Bounty Hunter storyline.

<--------But he happens to be my profile pic.

Anyway, i was wondering: The minute i saw this guy, i the first thought that came to my head was "Grievous". The masks look extremely similar, and since Grievous was given a robotic body due to injuries, is that what Grievous looked like before? Are they the same species? And what species is that?

Anyway, i was wondering: The minute i saw this guy, i the first thought that came to my head was "Grievous". The masks look extremely similar, and since Grievous was given a robotic body due to injuries, is that what Grievous looked like before? Are they the same species? And what species is that?

Yea, I caught on to it aswell. Its a warrior species known as the Kaleesh.

Grevious was a a Kaleesh general who was terribly injured in a starship crash and was rebuilt as a cyborg by the Intergalactic Banking Clan who promised they would help his starving war devestated people if he served them and the Separatists. SI's get a Kaleesh apprentice named Xalek. Edited by usmarshal

Like others have said, technically grievous was a cyborg, but only his brain and eyes remained from his original body. (Dont ask why he coughed, that was a personal peeve of mine).

The avatar picture is a kaleesh companion one of the classes gets.

Edited by Karkais

Like others have said, technically grievous was a cyborg, but only his brain and eyes remained from his original body. (Dont ask why he coughed, that was a personal peeve of mine).

The avatar picture is a kaleesh companion one of the classes gets.

Wrong. His major organs were still inside of his cyborg body, they're what Obi-Wan shot after prying open the chassis.

He's a Kaleesh, Greivous became a droid after Darth Tyrannus shot his ship down with lightning and then blamed the incident on the Jedi(this part might be wrong, but he definitely blamed on the Republic or something), hence he became a general in the Confederacy of Independent Systems.

Kaleesh. They all have similar masks.

• 1 month later...

He was coughing because Mace Windu force crushed his chest as he was escaping Coruscant.

This was shown in the Cartoon Network Clone Wars tv series which came out prior to the release of Episode 3.

In fact Episode 3 starts right were the last two episodes of the Cartoon Network Clone Wars tv series left off. Last two episodes were General Grievous kidnapping Palapatine on Coruscant.

Star Wars: Clone Wars (2003) was a two season animated series depicting what occured between Episode 2 & 3.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) is a short movie and a five season animated series depicting what occured between Episode 2 & 3.

Why two series?

Because, George Lucas likes to go back and redo things.

Canon wise the new series over rides the old series.

Edited by Quiet

Yeah, Grievous was a Kaleesh Cyborg (seriously, it shouldn't just be Humans who can be Cyborgs in TOR). His cyborg body, however, was not built to look like that of a Kaleesh. Kaleesh are not digitigrade, for one thing.

As for those masks, it's a Kaleesh cultural tradition that Grievous kept up even after being cyborged. You'll rarely see a Kaleesh without his mask on.

Kaleesh are not digitigrade, for one thing.

Are they? Because clone wars suggest they are, comics suggest they are, this game suggest they aren't, the official NAGAS art suggest they aren't. Apparently, this game also says they have three fingers, which is a LIE!

Are they? Because clone wars suggest they are, comics suggest they are, this game suggest they aren't, the official NAGAS art suggest they aren't. Apparently, this game also says they have three fingers, which is a LIE!

Maybe they mutated/evolved in the 3000 years from the game to the movies? :confused:

Edited by Quiet