Good or bad. I have had a blast on SWTOR MMO

DoomsdayStarter

I have posted many times about the bad parts of this game. Yes! But, I just wanted to post about all the good times I have had here on SWTOR. This is a very cool game, And I just wanted to say thank you to Bio and EA. Cuz really if you think about it. This game would not even be here without them. So, Thank You for all the fun I have had today and all the fun I'm still going to have here.

I have posted many times about the bad parts of this game. Yes! But, I just wanted to post about all the good times I have had here on SWTOR. This is a very cool game, And I just wanted to say thank you to Bio and EA. Cuz really if you think about it. This game would not even be here without them. So, Thank You for all the fun I have had today and all the fun I'm still going to have here.

Nice to see positivity! I enjoy it a metric TONNE too! :)

There is a lot of good in this game for sure. the reason people like myself complain so loudly is not becuase we hate the game, it is because we love the game and are greatly upset and saddened by what is becoming of it.

We hate the many unfixed bugs and total lack of giving an F by the management, but we love the game and its potential.