Sith Warrior is most attuned to the Force (Not powerful)

Starwardino

I'm not really debating who is the most pwoerful force user because ofcourse the smuggler would always win.

But after replying Shadow Of Revan I had noticed something...Only Dark Side users (SW in canon swtor is darkside D=)

Have seen the end of the galaxy. Like Both the Jedi have the same vision basically which I believe was given from Revan to draw them to Rishi to distract them.

But then the Sith Warrior sees the the end of all worlds like The Jedi Exile explained. I believe the Jedi Exile had been connecting with Kreia in the force thus it doesn't count out only Dark Side users. Lord Scourge saw it too. Has anyone ever noticed and pointed this out before? Its odd at the Jedi Knight the basic main character of swtor had a shared vision but the Sith Warrior has the vision that goes word for word over what The Exile said.

What does everyone thinking of it. Maybe Keria or someone was showing him the truth maybe that or something else, sorry just trying to make the idea sound awesome.

My own guess about the vision at the begining of SoR is that it was sent by Lana to FU classes, as someone (most probably Theron) hacked the ship's computer to put Rishi's coordinates in there.

They were trying to find indirect ways to get the PC to come to Rishi after all, so to me that's what would make the most sense.

• 1 month later...
Honestly the most powerful would be Knight, he defeated the emperor the first time AND shook off the emperor's control. 2nd or rather the most attuned to the force would probably be Inquisitor/Counsular, especially with Inquisitor having the power to bind force ghost. It is also implied for the Consular that they had a stronger connection to the force at 8 than a master did at an older age. The academy also says they haven't seen someone with such a strong connection in decades. Edited by vallixas

• 2 months later...
All the force using PCs become the most powerful force users in the universe. If your force using PC romances Lana, I believe she sends the PC a message stating how they now have no equal in the force, Arcann says the same. The PCs power is expressed differently dependent on class lore. Warrior is based on Darth Vader, a primarily melee Sith with physical feats via the force, and telekinesis feats. The sorcerer is more flashy, because the class is based off of Sidious, and there is a greater emphasis on force lightning. I think there is a visual bias, a warrior who force crushes an APC, isn't more powerful than a sorcerer who stops it with force lightning storm, and vice versa.

I'm not really debating who is the most pwoerful force user because ofcourse the smuggler would always win.

But after replying Shadow Of Revan I had noticed something...Only Dark Side users (SW in canon swtor is darkside D=)

Have seen the end of the galaxy. Like Both the Jedi have the same vision basically which I believe was given from Revan to draw them to Rishi to distract them.

But then the Sith Warrior sees the the end of all worlds like The Jedi Exile explained. I believe the Jedi Exile had been connecting with Kreia in the force thus it doesn't count out only Dark Side users. Lord Scourge saw it too. Has anyone ever noticed and pointed this out before? Its odd at the Jedi Knight the basic main character of swtor had a shared vision but the Sith Warrior has the vision that goes word for word over what The Exile said.

What does everyone thinking of it. Maybe Keria or someone was showing him the truth maybe that or something else, sorry just trying to make the idea sound awesome.

What makes you think it's "canon" within swtor for Sith Warrior to be Dark-side?

Edited by EAFSAMWISE

It was, like all the floo-flah that the other classes experienced, done to draw the character to Rishi, but I don't believe for one minute that Revan was to blame. It would be better to pin the blame for that one on a certain Miss Spooky Eyes, aka Blondie, aka the Dark Advisor. And her punk-haired associate, Shoulder Boy.

And regardless of the source, a vision that's infiltrated by someone else is hardly trustworthy.

What makes you think it's "canon" within swtor for Sith Warrior to be Dark-side?

Somebody may be confusing "default decisions because there have to be decisions because the character has skipped over them" and "decisions that have been cursed with definitiveness by the studio's writers".

I see it as the Force Users get visions because they're Force users. It's what happens to Force Users. If you need an explanation it's presumed you do the Voss Planet Story where you go through the trials to become a Mystic. You're now attuned enough with the Force to get visions. They just happen at the convenience of Plot.

Theron still hacks the ship.

It is also implied for the Consular that they had a stronger connection to the force at 8 than a master did at an older age.

It's directly *stated*, rather than just implied, but the ages are wrong. Yuon Parr was very clear that the JC, and the age of *four*, was more powerful than she (Yuon) was at *fifteen*.