help

clonetrooperARC

Hello guys first of all happy new year to you all, I wanted to ask a aiuto.Ho SYNTHWEAVING as a profession, and I noticed that on various sites such as the pattern and also ENERGIZED Weaponmaster'S, only that the vendor of the trade and not to be able to present comprare.La my question, but I find it no longer exists or the GTN? Thank you again and best wishes.:D

I'm really sorry but please try restating your question. I'm not sure if anyone will be able to understand exactly what you are looking for as it is. I can tell English isn't your first language so not your fault but just couldn't quite figure out what you need.

Indeed, it looks like your translation program messed up with the translation to English. However, maybe some general answers helps:

- You get only basic schematics from the crew skill vendor.

- Other schematics can drop from mobs or bosses.

- These schematics sometimes are sold on the GTN. If you don't see them on the GTN, nobody sells them at the moment though.

- You can get schematics from certain crew skills missions.

- You can re-engineer some items and get upgraded schematics from that. For example, buy a green armor from the vendor. Make it. Re-engineer it and with a 20% chance, you get a better blue version of that armor. Make that and with some luck, you get a purple version out of it.

Hope this was a bit helpful.

Old schematics / recipes might not be available anymore, for example ancient PvP armor. They disappeared with I think 2.0 Or was it 1.7 ? I don't remember anymore.

However, characters which have learned these ancient schematics / recipes before they disappeared, are still able to craft them. Which means that you can find a few items like Battlemaster still in the Galactic Trade Network (GTN).

Example : http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=559640

Schematics / recipes for this is also gone : http://dulfy.net/2012/11/20/swtor-patch-1-6-elite-war-hero-pvp-gear/

But they can still be crafted by character which have learned them.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer