A few things SWTOR could do with in game

SirLaiton

To the programmers

I have a few ideas so I shall put them in point form to make it easier:

1) Why can't I have my companion ride with me in my duel seated mounts? Why can't I have account wide access to mounts once place in a stronghold. Maybe the the player would have to travel to the stronghold to pick up an activate the mount for them to use. Then it is in the mounts section permantly for that character

2) Why can't my astro-mech droid pet ride in a mount an example is like in an X-wing fighter? I have seem many places a droid would fit on a mount.

3) Why can't we customize our mounts like you can in car games such as need for speed? We could change color, engines, seats, dashboards etc.. If we can assemble mounts from dropped GSI parts, then why isn't there a company that hots up mounts, spaceship or even give your stronghold a new touch of color or decorations. There are so many options for color customization out there.

4) Why can't we cross classes? It was hinted that the force is in my sniper in the story line so why can't I train to use the force? We get force only usable attacks as completion bonuses. Once I reached level 55 sniper I thought he would look great with a light saber hanging off his belt as well as the handgun or a double saber on the other side next to my riffle on my back.

5) Why give me a sub mount but no under-water missions to use it in (same as KDY miner mount, no mine to mine in). No speeder tracks to race my mounts on, why? It feels that the mounts got started then something came up and no-one went back to finish the mounts off with all the options. Its was a case of near enough, good enough.... It's not really there is so much potential for them in. You can have this idea for free: Galaxy wide Grand Prix Mount racing. Different leauges e.g. hoth- ice racing, tatooine- daka rally stage etc... I could keep going as I have already planned a whole game around mounts

6) Why don't we have spaceship stages on group finder? One or two could pilot, the rest could be on guns or one could be a medic/firefighter officer who runs around doing damage control. Our main ship have so many options to be opened up

7) When will I be able to use the escape pod? Its pointless at the moment, maybe that could be another in-game game an the final reward for completion of the level is to choose another ship (maybe in a different class, My sniper needs a lot of cargo space like on an XS freighter to take a my new belonging from my kills) I could use them in my stronghold. Maybe I could loot thier house or ship for random items to use.

8) We should be able to learn more crew skills once we max out the existing skill set. As some items need certain skill to create them an not everyone is nice enough to help you get them, even if your in a guild. Then if someone does you have to wait till they are online etc... It can be a real hassle sometimes if the person isn't on for a while an your waiting for the item off them to finish creating another item..

8) There should be some sort of skill set so I can get plant/ animal clippings from my adventure an use them. Maybe put a greenhouse with options in the stronghold so I can grow stuff then sell it or put it in my house as decorations? Maybe I would like to re-create my rose garden an hedges at my nar shadda stronghold or have vines or ivy growing up the walls like a castle. Basically add more non-holo plants to the stronghold set

9) I would like to display all my armor an weapons in my stronghold not on other npc's as they turn blue when you don't use the charactor they are partnered to. Why can't I put then in glass like display cases, lay them out on table or be able to place an display them on the walls.

This is just a few ideas I have had since I started playing SWTOR. I have many more which I may post depending on what the patches produce for us. If you like any of the above idea's let SWTOR know. Cause the more people that want something & write to SWTOR letting them know, the more chance there is for them to do something about it. Anyway if your from SWTOR an want to hear more feel free to email me, I'm sure you will get my address from my profile. Thanx all for taking the time to read this post and I hope all your games are great an full of fun 8)

ok i agree with most of what ya said on this but i think number 8 can be improved a bit, not allowing players to learn more than one craft skill on a single toon is a good thing because if ya had a char that had multiple craft skills you would need to increase to number of companions and companion mission limit so one craft skill per toon is what i think it should stay at however if they were to modify the crew skills to allow you to get all the gathering professions like slice arch bio and scavenge on a single toon that would help players immensely with their ability to gather crafting mats, because players like me are interested in not only being able to craft what we need for ourselves but also being able to adequately fund our craft without too much hassle and to be able to help our friends out in game not to mention that a lot of players like me have a hard time gathering mats and are forced to buy the extra we need off the gtn which if like me have trouble maintaining funds because we get caught up having fun with our friends.