Physical Security Key Login Failure

anonymi

Since last night I have been unable to log into swtor.com/MyAccount. As of maintenance today I can no longer login to the game. My password is fine. However, when I input the digits from my physical security key I receive a "Login Failed" message. This is exactly the same as the EA physical security key issue of 4-6 weeks ago.

1. I *prefer* a physical security key.

2. I have no phone until the Galaxy Note 7 is re-issued or I decide on a different phone. Even in that case, see #1.

3. My browser cache dumps every time I close it.

4. My time/date/timezone have not changed since my last physical security key login. I have been using a security key since 2011 with no issues until the big one in July or early August and now.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

I'm having no issues using my physical key. (Have only ever used a physical key, going back to Dec 2011). Logged in to game earlier today with no problems, and just now on to the site as well. Works just fine. Not sure why you would be having any problems with it.

And yes, I did encounter that key issue a couple months back. Just waitied it out for half a day or however long it was till BW got things working again.

(And just logged back into game again, no problem).

Edited by Adric_the_Red

• 2 years later...