Do you think and want to able to get Satele and Marr as companions in 6.2.

LanceDefender

Well Marr didn't had any special abilites in chapter 1, but I'd assume he would get if he become companion. Similiar with Satele. But having unique abilities doesn't mean they should be temporary.

Yeah, I know well except Lana and Theron of course, but I agred with that. But isn't 6.2 be final story for especially Satele and along with her Marr?

But isn't 6.2 be final story for especially Satele and along with her Marr?

We don't know what will happen to them during 6.2. It's quite possible that we may see one or more of:

• She dies and her Force Ghost/Spirit thing and Marr's go off to become one with the Force together.
  • She survives and returns to be a major troublemaker (= story-plot source) for the Republic and/or the Jedi, accompanied or not by Marr's ghost.
  • She survives and joins the Alliance as a troublemaker (see above).
  • She survives and joins the player as a companion, and plays no further part in generating stories.

Shes been such a major character for so long I would hope her going out with a bang wouldn't just be giving us her as a companion and no story behind it. Most of the time we have seen force ghosts they lose their helmets (mainly from the movies) I was hoping one day we would get to see the face of Marr with out his helmet on.

I think shes gonna get this plague and become some crazy dark side witch we have to end up defeating in a FP maybe, that's just what I think. But I do enjoy reading what others think might happen.

Well Steve said most possibly endings for it I think.

Personally I'd hope that if Kira and Scourge will stay with player character, except JK only if Satele is saved/spared. If we kill her they either avenge her and we have to fight them and kill them/let them go or just disguisted by it and flee themselfs.

If Satelw survives and spare her we can either kill her, see above, let her go but warn her we don't want to encounter her again with enemy (Imperials only) or encourage her to return to Republic (Republics only) or invite her to Alliance and if Theron is alive she agree and along with Kira help with -not against Republic missions- while Scourge won't help with missions against Empire. And thus is we can Kira, Scourge and Satele as companions and members of Alliance.

As for Marr it is possible he will stay with Satele if spared or become on with force if Satele is killed.

Well reviving him is not an option, so maybe if Satele join Alliance we can ask Oggoroub to make a armor that Marr could control or we can bind him to it. And thuz we get Marr as companion. If not then maybe Satele will get unique ability/ies that involves Marr's Force Ghost e.g "Marr's Dark Stun" which stun target for 5second and deal 1000dmg over 5 seconds.

Epic.

Or if not then he "becomes" a member of Alliance with Satele, but only as advisor and he won't be any companion or ability.

Personally I hope for something like that, but I think ot won't happen tbh.

Do I think they will join us as companions? I do not. Do I want them as companions? Satele, I am ambivalent. Marr, no. Any way in which Marr would be brought back would be some contrived, hokey religious stuff. So, no. I would not mind Satele and Marr stronghold decorations, and them adding Satele as a companion might grant that (still waiting for Kira, Scourge, and Jakarro, BW. You ever going to fix those?), but in my opinion Satele, Marr, and Malgus as well (I have seen people asking for Malgus as a comp) are all too integral to the story and should not become companions.

I was hoping one day we would get to see the face of Marr with out his helmet on.

Unless this has been changed in Chapter I of Fallen Empire after Marr joins you as a comp you used to be able to apply armor in the preview window and if you applied a head piece that hid Marr's helmet you could see Marr's face.

No and I hope we never get them as companions unless they have no more stories to tell, look at Shae Vizla and how iconic she is relegated to a few appearances here and there since she became a companion. I have no desire whatsoever to have Marr as a companion however, let the man rest, however Satele could be interesting. But only after she is done, and even then ideally I would have her help rebuild the Jedi order either by rejoining it or making her own Enclave somewhere where she passes on the knowledge she has learned over the years.

Hmm seems I should write is in first place.

Idea of Satele and Marr as companions in 6.2 is because I life with believe 6.2 will be final story for that couple.

I don't know if they said something about it or I just lying to myself, but as said I would like to get Marr and Satele as companions only if 6.2 is final story for them.

If not, then OF COURSE do not get us them as companions and use them more story and importancy in future.

Hmm seems I should write is in first place.

Idea of Satele and Marr as companions in 6.2 is because I life with believe 6.2 will be final story for that couple.

I don't know if they said something about it or I just lying to myself, but as said I would like to get Marr and Satele as companions only if 6.2 is final story for them.

If not, then OF COURSE do not get us them as companions and use them more story and importancy in future.

I'm not sure if it will be the epilogue to Satele and Marr's arc but it could very well be all things considered, I personally think it won't and it is more an epilogue to the Knights arc and Tenebrae himself but we'll see in a few months.

If its the final end of Tenebrae I'll be happy, the reoccurance of that character in all his many forms is getting stale. His own Empire he created is no longer with him aside from the fanatics that stayed by his side.

Satele, I wouldn't want around at all. Between leading the Order into near-destruction against the Eternal Empire and then this trip to the Dark Side, I honestly think her time has passed, the Jedi themselves need to find a new leader, though I'm not sure who would be a viable candidate since most of the Jedi Council can end up killed by various characters at different points throughout the game...

Marr.... as a companion, no.... but (especially for Light Side Sith, which he borderlined to being himself) I wouldn't mind seeing him continuing to serve as a plot device; someone who can appear to the player's character in private and allow them someone to discuss situations with that wouldn't necessarily be involved in the Republic/Empire/Alliance conflict. After all, one could say that Marr's willingness to ally the Empire with the Republic against threats like Revan and The Emperor helped set the stage for the Alliance to begin with, so he'd certainly have opinions on matters...

Satele- well as you said it'd very unlikely to her to return to Republic and Jedi Order, but what can happen to her if she survive 6.2? Beside bbeing dead for many reasons, it is very possibly we'll get choice to let her flee or maybe try to recruit to Alliance and so on as companion. Why? She'd be huge help in Force Enclave especially for Light Side users. I mean, Alliance has legendary Satele Shan? It'd also for sure convince few jedi to join/return to Alliance lol

And as we know joining alliance=being companion so it'd be cool for me only if she won't play any role in future.

Marr, I think in the same way. Being able to talk to Marr sometimes to him would be awesome as hell. I'd gladly welcome him to Alliance even as advisor or somethinhg even if not companion stuff happen.

Well, we have to wait of course but waiting is killing me lol because both 6.2 and Mando FP stories sounds very interesting.

I think it would be kind of interesting if they go more in the dark side direction with Satele Shan. It would kind of be a parallel to Bastila's charcter arc in the old kotor games. Plus she has been more of neutral at best from her most recent direction thanks her time with Marr. Not even mentioning this is sickness is the creation of Valkirion so it probably has dark side leaning effects that could easily corrupt her.

I also want to mention another sith character and his story arc and how it affects Satele and that would be Malgus. Malgus and Satele are basically the poster child for each faction in this game. They both have severs named after them and are often featured on title screens for there respective sides. Malgus has been doing his own thing for a while now and clearly has issues with the empire. I mean he tried to start his own empire and has to be put in line by Emperor Acina to not try to rebel again and last we saw he was trying to break free from that control. Satele has been changed a lot by the war with Arcann. It would kind of be an interesting turn if they swapped sides and swapped roles.

Clearly both Satele and Malgus would need to go through a lot more development for this to work but it would be an interesting route to see them take it. But it probably would be bit risky directions they could go with.

Malgus is a good point to bring up; ironically enough, despite his defeat over Ilum, the very same kind of 'more inclusive' Empire that he envisioned, an Empire focused less on the Sith and more on what each group could provide to the Empire as a whole, is what Acina et. al. have built in recent years.

We know how he feels about being under Acina/Vowrawn/etc.'s control, but it might be interesting to find out how he feels about that aspect of the situation...

I'd love to see Malgus vs Satele (Marr?) and we've to choose which one we side with or something.

As you can read from that thread and comments I'd prefer tp get Satele (and Marr) as companion or at least member of Alliance. But even that I'm with Malgus. As cool it could be I hope there won't be that choice. thing and even if happen we wil be able to make a truce between them. BUT for sure I don't want choice between Marr (I assume he is now always with Satele) and Malgus.

If happen it will take hours to me thinking about it and I don't know if I decide anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys got alot of cool ideas for both Satele and Malgus, but I do think her falling to the dark side would make for an incredible story and I kind of hope they do something along those lines. What if Malgus finds peace on Dantooine and becomes a good guy getting hyped up now lol.

I like the idea you said about some class/characters getting Marr in a storyline where he continues to help you on your questing. Like how yoda would appear in ghost form to give his insight. Can't f'ing wait til we find out something lol.

Unless this has been changed in Chapter I of Fallen Empire after Marr joins you as a comp you used to be able to apply armor in the preview window and if you applied a head piece that hid Marr's helmet you could see Marr's face.

That is not his face, it is just a template and one used by a very familiar character: Artus Lok aka Mandalore the Vindicated

Satele fallen to Dark Side? Legendary and most probably most powerful Jedi fallen to dark side?

That'd be epic, very cool and interesting and suprising! That game need stuff like that. Things that'd shock and suprise players. None of us would think Satele would fall to dark side.

No matter if that would make her companion or not evil Satele is what I'm hoping now!

SO what, Mar would be light side?

• 2 weeks later...
I'd love to get them both regardless if Rep or Imp character, but rather if we spared or not Satele in 6.2

Not reviving Marr, but binding his spirit to armor?

I'm a light side player, through and through, and I think Satele feels a bit stuffy. She seems distant and aloof. Not my favorite character. I actually like MARR better. He's rational, reasonable, still evil, but not insanely evil. He's just not going to tolerate too much tom foolery when it comes to his subordinates.